JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
OlgaFFM (Offline)
New to JF

Post Help needed for diploma thesis - Online Survey - 10-09-2011, 01:34 PM

Dear members of the forum,

My name is Olga and I need your help. I am currently writing my diploma thesis at the Johannes-Gutenberg University in Mainz. My main field of study is Marketing.

I am conducting an empirical study with the topic „Avatars acting as virtual customer consultants in the German and Japanese market“.

The survey can be accessed under this link: Marketing Mainz

It takes about 5-10 minutes to complete. Please note that the survey is in Japanese.

If you have time on your hands I'd like to kindly ask you to fill out the questionnaire completely and truthfully. There is no right or wrong answer. Your personal point of view is the only thing that matters.

Every survey will be treated with highest confidentiality and the results will be evaluated anonymously. The data gathered will only be used for the purpose of the empirical study of my diploma thesis and will not be made available to any third party.

I would really appreciate if you could help me out!

Thanks and kind regards,
Olga
(#2 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

10-09-2011, 02:02 PM

Just sent in my answers.

I think you would be able to collect more responses if you used a Japanese-language thread title and introduction. I really do not see any reason for using English when the survey itself is 100% in Japanese.

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
OlgaFFM (Offline)
New to JF

10-09-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
Just sent in my answers.

I think you would be able to collect more responses if you used a Japanese-language thread title and introduction. I really do not see any reason for using English when the survey itself is 100% in Japanese.
Hello masaegu,

thanks for taking the time. I would have done what you suggested, but unfortunately I only speak English, German and Russian. I have only recently "discovered" Japan and haven't had the time to start learning the language yet.

A friend of mine has prepared the questionnaires. I have a Japanese introduction at hand, but I'm having troubles opening a thread in the Japanese sub category and would be unable to to respond to member replies.

Last edited by OlgaFFM : 10-09-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: made an error