LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
vikkaboo (Offline)
New to JF

12-12-2011, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
You say this, "reaping the benifits of being white", yet choose to ignore what it cost us to be that. Killed each other en mass, hated by most the world as "imperialist war mongers", we were barbarians and in some ways still are. Each white, deep down, want's to rule the world. Isn't that how everyone else views us?
I'm German, but that doesn't mean I'm a nazi. I'm Russian, but that doesn't mean I'm communist, or a drunk barbarian. I'm white, but that doesn't mean I want to rule the world. In fact, I'd like to become of service to other countries... Like Japan.

The people living right now are responsible for their own actions. Not their ancestors. Your race doesn't define who you are, and most certainly won't define how you live your life or your future. You are who you want to be.

As for anime lovers...
I don't have a problem with that, to some degree. At school, the "manga lovers" don't want to talk to me because even though I love Japan, I don't read manga or watch anime. They claim to love Japanese culture, but they only love the cartoons.
I'm a future foreign exchange student (I'm either going to Japan this coming August, 2012 or the next in 2013... for a year) and the other foreign exchange students think that I only want to go to Japan because I love anime. I get called "close-minded" all the time by them, and they tell me to experience "real culture"... in Europe.

I've wanted to go to Japan since I was 5 years old. Really, my mom remembers me obsessing over it for that long. I was always drawing pictures of geisha... Dragging her into Japanese antique shops, and the like... So for someone who doesn't even know me to claim I only want to go to Japan because of anime really ticks me off. It upsets me that a lot of anime lovers set that view of the rest of us who genuinely love Japanese culture, but it's even sadder that there are those who choose to not believe it.

And their race didn't matter. They all said the same thing ;P
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-12-2011, 03:32 AM

I don't have blond hair or blue eyes either. My brother has sandy blond with blue eyes but I got really dark hair that's mostly silver now. I dare say if I stept foot in some arbian country they would try to cut my head off and nail it to a wall.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
chiuchimu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2011, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
Whites are worshiped by most of the world. Take a stroll down Midosuji Blvd and you will probably get chicks. Having blond hair and blue eyes is like affirmative action: guaranteed eikaiwa job.
Blond hair + Blue eyes doesn't equal white worship. Japanese are in love with the American image created thru the movies. Japanese want the 2 car garage, large lawn, picket fence and barbecue. Wanting the good life they see in the movies doen't mean they want to be white.

Go ask a bunch of Yankee delinquents if they are white worshipers. After all, they call themselves 'Yankee', some of their fashion clearly comes from 60s America, and they like to bleach their hair and wear Hawaiian shirts.

As far as the Japanese populace bleaching their hair, I don't see how that is trying to be white. Before Asians bleach their hair, whites did! dark haired white girls bleach their hair because they wanted to be blond. Blonds sometimes dye their hair dark because they feel like a new look. Black girls straighten their hair because they like it better that way. Punk rockers dye their hair green, biker guys have ear rings. etc. etc... It's about style and fashion not race.

Quote:
The world doesn't care about morality, only who is winning.
I agree with this.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Whites are worshiped by most of the world. Take a stroll down Midosuji Blvd and you will probably get chicks. Having blond hair and blue eyes is like affirmative action: guaranteed eikaiwa job. Being Black sucks. I would love to be a White man. The world doesn't care about morality, only who is winning.

Every PERSON deep down wants to rule the world; whites succeed or come close to succeeding and most Blacks can only dream of being as successful or powerful as whites (or any non-Blacks for that matter).
I am sorry dude but you have no data to support any of this. How long have you been in Japan? Have you lived there, or just been there for vacation? I ask because I think you are totally wrong about getting jobs, and girls. I hate to say it but I think this is just your defense mechanism, for all your failures at getting girls etc.. And even if this is truly your experience, ie (because you are black you could not get an eikaiwa job or a girlfriend) it does not mean it is everybody's, I said before I lived in Japan for 7 years, and have found everything you profess to be false, based upon the black people I know who are involved with Japan. So again, do you have some data, or is it your word against mine? if so I want to know how much experience you have and if it is much less than mine, please think hard about the limits of your own perceptions and experience before deciding how the world must be, so to speak.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
RustyBlackleford (Offline)
Banned

12-13-2011, 03:10 AM

Most Black people that I talk to agree with me. Some of them are tall or light-skinned though so they can slip by, but they still have nowhere near the success that Whites and other superior races have.