JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-10-2011, 09:42 PM

RustyBlackleford, I am saddened that you are so full of hatred and ignorance.

Nothing about the hatred you defend makes any sense. I don't think it exists at nearly the universal level you seem to think it does.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-11-2011, 06:04 AM

MMM, it does, not as pronounced perhaps, and true there is less of it than there has been in the past. However, it is a fact of life that people who appear the same hang out together, socialize together and tend to find the same interests together.

I'll give an example. The producer of Bablyon 5 noticed that the actors who played various "alien races" would hang together, eat at the same tables to gether and generally avoid contact with any other group of "aliens". He thought this was interesting so decided to test something, he swaped out a person who had been "Narn" for 6 weeks and made them into a "Menbari". That very day the person who was now "Menbari" hung out with other Menbari, ate at the tables as other menbari and avoided contact with Narns...this, despite all his actual friends being "Narns", those were the people he had formed relationships with.

Didn't matter, he was now "Menbari" and that's who he associated with.

I suspect it's more acient genetics, combined with tribalism and the fear of unknown things. Doesn't make it right or wrong so much as normal human behavior, we don't trust strangers, specially ones who look different from us.

RustyBlackleford; I'm conservitive, tea party more really. I don't hate blacks, even dated some black girls in college. Truth be told, I find that girls, reguardless of wether they are black, white or asian. Have far more in common with other girls, than they do with respective races.

What I do find unsettleing is the attitude that some blacks seem to think whites "owe" them something because of slavery and should pay "restitution" and the like. My forfathers came to the US in the 1880's, 20 years after the civil war. The only slaves they might have had, would have been centuries before and they woulda been white. I don't personally, nor does my family owe blacks anything. Plus, considering how many whites died in the civil war, restitution has been payed for, in blood.

I'm also ex army, far as I'm concerned there's only one "color" in America, and that's the stars and stripes. I served with all races and we didn't care, I had thier back and they had mine. We were American and that's all there was too it. It might behoove the US government to reinstate the draft and have everyone serve two years, might do them a world of good.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-11-2011, 08:40 AM

Ryozarian, my point was not about naturally hanging out with people you easily associate with. Although I like your ST story, and it makes sense. Did the actors playing Menbari develop a hatred for those playing Narn? I kind of doubt it.

However RustyBlackleford hates white people because they are white.

What else more do I have to say?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
RustyBlackleford (Offline)
Banned

12-11-2011, 06:48 PM

Babylon 5 reference is interesting. Thing is, unlike those actors, I can't just swap my skin so easily. Believe me, I would if I could.

My grievances have to do with what I deal with today, not what my ancestors dealt with. I do find it insulting that Whites support Israel and reparations to Japanese and Jews while they just tell Blacks to "get over it". We're supposed to cry crocodile tears for the holocaust, yet we are told to shut up about slavery and how we are generally disliked to this day (even when we're not begging for handouts).

Realistically speaking, it's not going to change, which is why I am strongly against integration. I was bitten by "japanophilia" and yellow fever, so I'm damaged. I encourage Blacks to go back to Africa, but Black guys like me just need to wait to die.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

12-11-2011, 07:53 PM

Hmm, I see your point somewhat MMM. However, I think perhaps RustyBlackleford doesn't hate whites so much as begrudges the circumstances of his own birth. Then places his resentment of that circumstance on whites.

Still, RustyBlackleford, consider this forum. Your talking with folks who can't Dicern you based on skin color but on what you have to say. Here, our opions aren't formed on what we see of you physically, but of how you present your self "spiritually", I guess is the closest anology.

Isreal is protected because the Germans systematically tried to eradicate all Jews from existance. While it is true that Blacks in the US have been mistreated, and in the past enslaved. The US, nor anybody else sought to kill every African on earth. Plus, there were some Black Families in the Atlanta area that not only were free but owned slaves themselves.

Slavery has been around for a long time, White slavery in the form of sex slaves, is a major problem in eastern Europe right now. So don't think slavery and mistreatment is something that only happens to blacks. Everyone race wise has lived under oppression to someone else. My swiss forfathers were enslaved to the Austrians, you don't see me decrying Austria now. That was something that happened between people who are no longer even alive today.

Also, as I mentioned before considering the US and slavery. 600,000 whites were killed in that war, the south was practically destroyed and under military rule for 30 years as a result. Payment had been made, and it cost dearly. I would suggest that for every black slave that had died dureing slavery years a white died in exchange dureing the civil war.

So cosmically speaking, justice had been served and freedom delivered. Now yes, resentment existed and boiled over countless times. Still, I would suggest that American Blacks, despite the hardships endured, have life far better in the USA than they would if they lived in Africa today.

I may be white, but I'm hardly rich, I'm a janitor for heavens sake. But I'm content with what I have. Perhaps instead of seeing everything that seperates us, we should focus on what unites us? For instance, why does Japan interest you? Isn't that why we are all on these forums? a mutual interest in things Japanese?
(#26 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

12-11-2011, 08:59 PM

He's only interested in Japanese poontang and can't get any, so he bitches about how ugly he is....
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-11-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
He's only interested in Japanese poontang and can't get any, so he bitches about how ugly he is....
I'm interested in more than the poontang, but yes, I want the poontang too.

For Ryzorian, I can't really enjoy that. Whites can enjoy Japan far more than the average Black guy can, so there will always be jealousy. I just advise Blacks to steer clear of Japan, and if they are damaged goods like me, just wait to die because life doesn't get better; it only gets worse when you learn more about why we are hated and how there is nothing we can do to change these things within our lifetimes.

Last edited by RustyBlackleford : 12-11-2011 at 09:10 PM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

12-12-2011, 03:36 AM

A good poker player can win with the cards he's delt, even if it's considered a looseing hand. Sometimes you just have to bluff.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-12-2011, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
A good poker player can win with the cards he's delt, even if it's considered a looseing hand. Sometimes you just have to bluff.
The best poker players are white. Blacks have no chance, and that's why I give up on life. If only Dr. Kevorkian were still around. Such a pity.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-12-2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
The best poker players are white. Blacks have no chance, and that's why I give up on life. If only Dr. Kevorkian were still around. Such a pity.
What would have happened if Jay-Z, Barrack Obama, Don Lemon, Martin Luther King Jr., Don King, Malcolm X, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell, Flavor Flav, Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman, and Aretha Franklin all took on the same attitude about life you have?

The world would be a much worse off place. That's all I know for sure.