LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-13-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
True. The one-drop rule is in effect, and the Black phenotype generally takes over. Obama would not be able to get an eikaiwa job or Japanese girlfriend, so he certainly is more Black than he is white.
He couldn't get an eikaiwa job, but somehow he was elected President of the United States of America. Wow.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
RustyBlackleford (Offline)
Banned

12-13-2011, 05:39 PM

Does "white guilt" ring a bell? Does "blame the black guy" ring a bell? It could be a wild theory, but I believe that Obama was selected because white liberals wanted to be free of "white guilt". Some actually believed in a post-racial America, and I'll admit that although I didn't vote in 2008 nor did I openly support Obama, I fancied that the world would open up more to Black people. Reality struck me two days later when I realized that hope was foolish, and that the only change would be change for the worse.

Of course, the election of Obama has caused more racism to come out of the woodworks. The USA is on its last legs, and with a Black guy in office (he is half-white, but let's be honest; people see his Black side because of the one-drop rule), that is only going to make racial tensions worse.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
globetrotter36 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to globetrotter36
12-13-2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
No one should forget what happened on December 7th, 1941.
With respect I think that would be rather difficult since many people alive today have not had to live through the misery and difficulties encountered in war time. Sad to say the event will likely pale into history becoming an event not seen as significant.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
globetrotter36 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to globetrotter36
12-13-2011, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
No, you'd call me a racist. And you'd be right. Different races have different interests only if they are interested in their own race. There is no need for conflict when races "come into contact" if race is not an issue. I come into contact with different races daily. There is no competition or conflict as we are not concerned with skin color, only humanity.
I haven't read all this thread so pardon me if the point has already been made; we are all racists to some degree. Ask yourself is there a particular race you don't like or don't get along with? I think anybody who answers this question truthfully will find their answer in the affirmative.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-13-2011, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter36 View Post
I haven't read all this thread so pardon me if the point has already been made; we are all racists to some degree. Ask yourself is there a particular race you don't like or don't get along with? I think anybody who answers this question truthfully will find their answer in the affirmative.
Precisely.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-14-2011, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter36 View Post
There is no particular race I do not like or do not get along with. I say that 100% truthfully with not an ounce of doubt in my heart or mind.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-14-2011, 03:55 AM

you do realise the " one drop rule" was invented so whites could sell black slaves at a higher value? Specially if the owner got "busy" with some of the female "stock". I mean really, anybody with a dagree would tell you that if genes can suplant anything up to the 32'ed aspect,( wich is how far the one drop rule went) it was a superior gene?
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-14-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
you do realise the " one drop rule" was invented so whites could sell black slaves at a higher value? Specially if the owner got "busy" with some of the female "stock". I mean really, anybody with a dagree would tell you that if genes can suplant anything up to the 32'ed aspect,( wich is how far the one drop rule went) it was a superior gene?
Yes, and it's used today because nobody wants their bloodline contaminated with inferior negro genetics. People want to breed up (white), not down to Black.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-14-2011, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
There is no particular race I do not like or do not get along with. I say that 100% truthfully with not an ounce of doubt in my heart or mind.
I think that you're full of it. You just want to come off as holier-than-thou, but let's be honest: most people don't get along with certain races, especially Blacks.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-14-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBlackleford View Post
I think that you're full of it. You just want to come off as holier-than-thou, but let's be honest: most people don't get along with certain races, especially Blacks.
Where do I come across as "holier-than-thou"? I am not a religious person at all. If you know me I don't want to "come off" as anything.

I don't agree with your assertion that "most people don't get along with certain races". In fact my experience is quite the opposite. I don't associate with people that hate, dislike or "don't get along" with certain races, and I have a full life with many friends.... Black, White, Asian, Latino, etc... and none of which "don't get along with certain races".

I think my experience is more prolific than yours....at least I certainly hope so.

You don't have to believe me, as there is no way I can "prove it" to you. But just know this reality exists. And none of us hate ourselves, much less each other. It's pretty sweet, dude.