JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
layz123 (Offline)
New to JF

Snsd - Second Coming - Korean ferry raptured - 07-11-2015, 03:04 AM

I will give an overview of the situation, i have been being gangstalked and had a prayer answered and the second coming has occurred to answer that prayer. The korean ferry did get raptured and I have multitudes of proof backing it (they were trying to act like she was my wife cheating on me a loser husband etc using large numbers to try to manipulate people into my jobs spot and act liek they were better models while they used large numbers to fraud my ratings and all kinds of foul shit they were doing as well as extortion on females (coworkers to lie about me and the conversations we had).

some of snsds harrassment : this is sica : this is why the second coming happened 1 more min ill get another nude — looks like sica with one of the fraudulent...

pay attention to the anmes they use to gangstalk with this is sica too — hotasianslove: asianslutprincess: offering her...

this is some of snsds harrassment/plan they joined that god turned into misguidance and why the ferry got raptured — bmlayz: kgirl-on-her-knees: cantfightnature:...

now on my tumblr if you actually take a look through the proofs and don't think you know everything you will see the second coming has for surely happened and the mahdi system does deal with music since it deals with control that will be the hardest part to grasp is the mahdi system.

http://bmlayz.tumblr.com/

however the second coming has definatly occurred and if you study what I give you instead of instantly dismiss me you will come to the same conclusion

if you want quick overviews on second coming details hit the bottom of my twitter
https://twitter.com/layz1307