JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tet (Offline)
New to JF

Free SoftBank iPhone - contract takeover - 07-26-2015, 05:43 AM

Hi,

I am leaving Tokyo and need to find someone to take over my Softbank contract for my iphone 5S. It is a 2 year contract with 1 year remaining. Please have a look at Example 1 on the Softbank hmpg (16gb price) http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/iphone_en/p...value_program/ . This is the contract I will be transferring. I am currently paying 6500 yen per month for the basic plan (unlimited call and 2GB 4G), but you can change the plan once transferred if you want. If I am to terminate the contract, I would have to pay a lot to Softbank. Therefore, I am rather willing to pay any costs required for the transfer as well as some cash-backs depending our agreement.

The contact commenced on July 2014 and the phone is a genuine iphone from Softbank. I have been using a rubber cover with clear film on the screen on the iphone since purchase, so it is in excellent condition.

Please be aware that you can change email address, MMS on the iphone but can not change the phone number which is 070-1394-91xx.

To transfer the contract we will need to meet and go to the Softbank shop in Tokyo together at an agreed time between 6-10 August 2015. You will need to provide Softbank with the required ID and payment details (ie. bank account details). Please have a look at the ID documentation Softbank requires http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/iphone_en/purchase/new.html.

IMPORTANT: Please note the requirement A for non-Japanese to show their foreigner registration card (gaijin card) AND passport. Although it is not specified on their pages, Softbank requires that you have enough time on your visa to cover the duration of the contract. As this is a 2 year contract (although only 12 mths are remaining) Softbank requires that your visa entitles you to stay in Japan for 1 year from the time of the contract transfer.

Thanks for reading!

Tetsu