JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   GLBT members? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/7057-glbt-members.html)

Tolbarizhei 08-17-2007 05:22 PM

hahah, well to answer that question.. lets see how it started..
the class started off normal, everyone came in, but the teacher never showed up to class (she was weird like that, she was little.. ditzy?) anywho.. and no substitute came to the class, nor did they tell us to relocate cuz thats what they are supposed to do... in any case!! it was a totally free period..and the most popular kids in the class started going to each kid who were the shyest and started asking them questions, and blah blah blah.. me im not a social person, so i was one that was asked.. and it eventually got to a point where they started asking me questions about girls and shit, and i wasnt interested in answering them, so they asked me, "are you gay?" and i looked the one who asked me and, "yeah, i am" lol.. one girl almost tried to see if i was telling the truth by putting her crotch in my face (eww, im sorry, allergic to pussy thanks) haha.. but thats how i came out, and thats how ive been since.. mind you after that i started running around the school telling everyone i was gay, so pretty muchi told 1500 people in one day ^_^

QuoyaNatsume 08-18-2007 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tolbarizhei (Post 209755)
hahah, well to answer that question.. lets see how it started..
the class started off normal, everyone came in, but the teacher never showed up to class (she was weird like that, she was little.. ditzy?) anywho.. and no substitute came to the class, nor did they tell us to relocate cuz thats what they are supposed to do... in any case!! it was a totally free period..and the most popular kids in the class started going to each kid who were the shyest and started asking them questions, and blah blah blah.. me im not a social person, so i was one that was asked.. and it eventually got to a point where they started asking me questions about girls and shit, and i wasnt interested in answering them, so they asked me, "are you gay?" and i looked the one who asked me and, "yeah, i am" lol.. one girl almost tried to see if i was telling the truth by putting her crotch in my face (eww, im sorry, allergic to pussy thanks) haha.. but thats how i came out, and thats how ive been since.. mind you after that i started running around the school telling everyone i was gay, so pretty muchi told 1500 people in one day ^_^

allergic 2 pussy did u break out in hives and rashes that day? :eek:

QuoyaNatsume 08-18-2007 08:36 AM

Proceed wit Caution!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MihoSayuri (Post 209701)
QuoyaNatsume, I'm a lesbian and never had sex with a female yet. You don't have to have dated or had sex with another girl to be gay. ^^

well how do u know ur a lesbian if youve never done anything with the same sex? sure u think oh I like looking at the same sex but when u actually get down to business and realize no not interested r u still considered gay??? :confused:

MihoSayuri 08-18-2007 11:28 AM

Your sexual orientation is based on what your attraction is based towards.

People know they are straight before they have sex, it's the same way with gay or bisexual people.

If you realize that you don't like sex with the gender you're attracted to then you're bisexual or sexual disfunction issue.

Tolbarizhei 08-18-2007 03:23 PM

close,, i do with cats.. it sux

QuoyaNatsume 08-20-2007 12:08 AM

[quote=MihoSayuri;210264]Your sexual orientation is based on what your attraction is based towards.

People know they are straight before they have sex, it's the same way with gay or bisexual people.

If you realize that you don't like sex with the gender you're attracted to then you're bisexual or sexual disfunction issue.[/QUOTE
well, okay I guess

SovereignEvil 08-20-2007 12:19 AM

I found out I was bi-sexual at the age of 15. I had felt a kind of attraction towards some guys, but I was still attracted by females, there I came to the conclusion.
I support gay/lesbian/bi-sexual/transgendered people, I also support marriage between them.

Thunda 08-20-2007 12:19 AM

"actions are louder than words....."

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW) SORRY

QuoyaNatsume 08-20-2007 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunda (Post 211918)
"actions are louder than words....."

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW) SORRY

sometimes.

Gerard 08-20-2007 12:31 AM

hmm... I am straight.. I really love girls and havent sleept with anything else yet...

But I think everyone have a time in their life where they look at the same sex.. just of curosity..
Like.. hmm.. dunno how to say it.. but if a guy is like.. really Model Looking.. then i could actually kiss him i think...
I often watch if theres a nice guy... and get some weird fantasy,, not really sex fantasys..
but just like.. i wouldn't really mind kiss him or let him touch me a little....

But i know im not Bi or Gay.... but out of curosity... I get weird feelings sometimes..
But generally i also think this generation of boys really are becomming more and more feminine then ever.. so theres something seducing about it..

everyone have clean skin.. shower every morning.. spend atleast as much time as a girl in the bathroom... make som nice hair.. smell good etc..

And i also live in a sociaty where peoples mostly respect gays.. and by the way it's also possible to marry the same partner in this country where i live..