JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   any japanese members besides radio kid??? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/778766-any-japanese-members-besides-radio-kid.html)

ironman711 03-30-2017 01:28 PM

any japanese members besides radio kid???

any japanese members besides radio kid???

just wondering the japanese community on this website.

NiaSama 03-30-2017 08:35 PM

yep fortunately there is radiokid... otherwise I think we are all foreigners. Me too I'm not japanese .

RadioKid 03-31-2017 03:24 PM

Once there were many native Japanese people in this forum. But after huge spam attack, most of all members moved to other new forum:Japanologic.com and I missed the bus to the new forum because I was absent during the attack and moving to new forum.

When I found the new forum, new forum also under attack by the spammers. Japanologic.com was closed in 2014? or 2015.

I just watched this forum once a week or so and post some replies when some people ask questions.

After some battles with the spammer, I overcome the spammer. And continue replying the questions.

You can find the battles at this thread.

I think some Japanese are still watching this forum. But they might hesitate to post because they feel it shameful of leaving Japan forum.

Or, simply they do not like me for some reason.

nash2589 04-01-2017 04:33 AM

I'm also here, but I'm not japanese as well. So I can't attend any questions :)

NiaSama 04-01-2017 01:00 PM

Oh come on Radiokid don' t say that... you are a polite person... why they shouoldn' t like you ?

RadioKid 04-01-2017 02:55 PM

There would be some Japanese people who think Radiokid posts too much in spite of his poor English ability.

But, sorry to say, I do not mind about that.

NiaSama 04-03-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioKid (Post 1638365)

But, sorry to say, I do not mind about that.

Wise... I agree :vsign:

RadioKid 04-03-2017 03:27 PM

>But, sorry to say, I do not mind about that.

I should write...

But, I do not mind at all unfortunately.

Yes, I can improve!

In those busy days of Japan forum, I could learn English much from the native Japanese people who wrote good English.

I mean I can expect what he wanted to say in Japanese mind and learn his English comparing with the Japanese mind.

NiaSama 04-03-2017 09:08 PM

No no I wasn' t referring to your English skills I agree that you should not mind about it. :)

But is obvious I' m not English mothertongue aswell so I think I could improve it too :).
There is a saying in my country : "During your life you'll never stop learning "that means that all the life is an occasion to learn something new. ;)

RadioKid 04-04-2017 02:43 PM

I mean I could not improve my English because there is no other active native Japanese in this forum.

NiaSama 04-05-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioKid (Post 1638374)
I mean I could not improve my English because there is no other active native Japanese in this forum.

oh ok Radiokid now I understand :)

joske 04-14-2017 11:16 PM

RadioKid - Your English is pretty good. Much better than my Japanese. Thank you for staying on this forum and answering our questions for us.

RadioKid 04-15-2017 12:56 AM

I know my English is "pretty" good. And also i know my English is not enough.

Also I know here must be many native Japanese people who can use much better English than me.

But I do not hesitate posting with my "not enough" English. Only one thing I concern is that I have not been improved my English for years.

NiaSama 04-16-2017 11:55 AM

Yes Radiokid I see I mean I understood what you were referring to :)
But as I told you I think your English is good in my modest opinion :)
And I totally agree with joske ... thanks for helping us to understand better the Japan and japanese culture :)

RadioKid 04-16-2017 01:48 PM

Thank you NiaSama. I will keep staying here with casual mind.

NiaSama 04-16-2017 05:34 PM

Good :)
You're really welcome :)

Wednesday 04-19-2017 07:25 AM

So, this thread ended up having a conversation with the only Japanese here. :D

The other site doesn't exist anymore?

I guess sometimes there are old members coming by but they might given up after having seen the deadness. I would even volunteer to become a mod but the original mods died too I guess.

NiaSama 04-21-2017 07:52 AM

No the other one doesn' t exit anymore. :/
Well I think is a nice idea if you volounteer for being a mod I hope that the site will come back alive again.

Wednesday 04-25-2017 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaSama (Post 1638432)
No the other one doesn' t exit anymore. :/
Well I think is a nice idea if you volounteer for being a mod I hope that the site will come back alive again.

If the mods would react to any note. So far, I saw that spam might have been blocked but it could also be a bot.

NiaSama 04-25-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wednesday (Post 1638445)
If the mods would react to any note. So far, I saw that spam might have been blocked but it could also be a bot.

yeah , you're right .

Sangetsu 05-02-2017 02:58 AM

I'm not Japanese, but have been a member here for a long time. I have lived in Japan for almost 10 years.

This used to be a very interesting forum with many members. The forum owners have didn't maintain it very well, and it collapsed. It would be nice if more people were to join, Japan is a great place, and there are many things to talk about.

CacXD 10-24-2017 08:15 PM

I registered today

Hi there

It looks this site is under attack which is really sad. I was trying to register on the GaijinPot forum but it looks like the forum has been closed long time ago. Anyway I registered here now. I am a Japanese but I do not live in Japan for around a decade.

Now I need to read through the post to understand what is going on on this site now.

Have a nice day!

Edit: I wonder why the activities of foreigners in Japan on the internet forums are so low. I know some other countries in Asia smaller than Japan have much more active forum for English speakers.

RadioKid 10-25-2017 10:10 PM

CacXD san, welcome to JF. You can see the current situation of this forum at the top page.

Would you try to resolve the "GA" problem as the first hand?

CacXD 10-28-2017 04:42 PM

Hi Radio

Sadly this site is dead. I kind of understand there is not much use left for this kind of forum though.

Edit: Do you know how to delete the account?