JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Izuna (Offline)
New to JF

How to write a good research paper? - 12-04-2018, 04:41 PM

I need to improve my own, recommendations please?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Michiru23 (Offline)
New to JF

12-06-2018, 01:25 PM

Can you be more specific about subject and topic which you have for writing your research paper? It's hard for me to help you with more detailed recommendations without knowing all these things, I can recommend you only general rules for making a good one.
The main ones among them are:
- clear understanding of your task and your professor's requirments
- narrowing your topic and defining clearly your main thesis (if you can choose the topic, it's always good to find something controversial)
- making a profound research according to it and critical analysis of various resources
- making a plan of your whole work and starting writing from its main body, then an introduction and conclusion at last
- including in your work revelant facts, examples and concrete details, also nice citations from your resources
- keeping your grammar and vocabulary on a high level, avoiding repetitions and cliche
- re-reading and editing your ready content, firstly on your own then with some help from your parents/friends/professional editors/writers https://homeworkneeded.com/help-with-assignment for defining mistakes and weak parts which are invisible for you

The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)