JF Regular

What is your hobby? - 12-10-2018, 12:33 PM

What is your hobby?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Thorty (Offline)
JF Regular

12-11-2018, 02:14 PM

I like to watch football on TV and predict football matches https://777score.co.uk, make bets. It is a small part-time job - my hobby. If the forecast is correct, then I make money on it. Favorite game that brings money, what could be better.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Michiru23 (Offline)
New to JF

12-27-2018, 08:33 PM

I like travelling the most of all. I've already been to Greece, Germany and Turkey, and I want to visit more countries as possible in future. I'm also planning to go to Germany again during next year for attending one very cool music festival, it was one of my biggest dreams for a long time.
I like reading, watching movies and playing PC games sometimes too. I'm also a great fan of electronic and industrial music, that's why I collect CDs released by some of my favourite bands.
I adore to spend time with my friends and meet new people during various events, in social networks and videochats https://coomeet.com/index.en.html. It's very convinient to find there people with the same hobbies as yours and also make friends from various countries, not only your native one.
I like to draw and write my own stories in free time too.

The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Izuna (Offline)
New to JF

12-28-2018, 03:14 AM

I like sport too, especially football and baseball. I rather often play them with my friends too during warm seasons.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-18-2019, 07:49 AM

Collecting and playing guitars. Japan is a great country if you are a guitar player. I have perhaps 20 guitars, and 3 amplifiers, and I sometimes play at small gigs with friends.