JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Izuna (Offline)
New to JF

Web design - 01-22-2019, 03:59 PM

Is there anybody who's good in it? How long it will take to improve the web design skills?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Michiru23 (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2019, 10:50 PM

It isn't so complicated as it can seem, however it really depends on for what certain purposes you need the site. There are many sites like Tumbler where separate functions for creating blogs are avaliable for example. But if you want to make a totally separate site, I would recommend WordPress, it's a free one and very easy for using. You just need some basic technology skills for working with it, its interface is simple and convinient for using even in case of total beginners
Your other main things for a good site will be its content and design. I don't know what type of site you're going to make so can't advise
anything about content but for design you can just use free web templates, online monogram makers and stock photos bundles https://masterbundles.com/downloads/...k-photography/. All these elements will make your site's content and design much more interesting and attractive for average users, besides monograms and stock photos are also important for successful promoting of the site.
In this case building a site will take only several days, besides you can do this with your own hands without employing anyone.
And for commercial projects you'll need good online advertising too but such service isn't cheap as I know.

The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)