JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Jackkie (Offline)
JF Regular

What's your experience with online dating? - 02-05-2019, 02:07 PM

What's your experience with online dating? What service did you use?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kasyha (Offline)
JF Regular

02-06-2019, 10:13 AM

I get 100% credit for that statement. It’s 100% on point and all mine!

Online dating will EXPONENTIALLY increase your chances of meeting women, especially in areas like the US where it’s being fully embraced. In the US, people of all ages are using dating apps. In fact, its hit the tipping point to gain widespread acceptance among people of all ages. It has become so desirable to the average person that it even has married men envisioning these sites to be like thumbing through a Victoria Secret magazine to select the hottest possible chick he’ll have for a companion that weekend. Guys, you’re not entering a third world country where women will do whatever it takes to get out. Meaning, there are still the same expectations as to how you will need to behave to attract these women.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Thorty (Online)
JF Regular

02-06-2019, 04:11 PM

I like online dating because you can find the right partner locally, in another state, or another country. You can see who you like in the ‘search results’ webpage(s), also chatting, emailing, etc. different people. For example I usually search for young singles on https://meetville.com/catalog/us/cg-2-ages/5570/young great service!