JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Legoles (Offline)
JF Regular

When should I build a mobile app for my business? - 02-18-2019, 01:53 PM

When should I build a mobile app for my business?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Jackkie (Offline)
JF Regular

02-18-2019, 07:43 PM

Most of the first-time founders have this dilemma whether to build a mobile App or website for their business? Ideally, you should be building both mobile Apps and website for your business. While website gives you an online presence, having your mobile app on the users’ phones has a very high brand recall value.

The answer is, it depends on your idea and the stage you are in with your idea.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kasyha (Offline)
JF Regular

02-19-2019, 01:10 PM

It is true that mobile is very important to your business. These days, any business needs to be able to service customers across a wide range of platforms and channels. The app would just be a single touchpoint in an overall strategy. I think every business must have professional mobile application. If you interested in your own app creation, I recommend to contact Intellectsoft top custom software development company, they have big experience in this industry.

Last edited by Kasyha : 03-13-2019 at 02:08 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Michiru23 (Offline)
New to JF

03-12-2019, 07:01 PM

Well apps are the part of modern technology which is very important for every type of business. Personally I can't imagine any successful company without using of different gadgets and types of software, and various apps are one of the most perspective tools for developing your business.
They have really many benefits, main ones among them are for example:
- being always visible to your customers/clients (mobile devices and tablets become more and more popular, in some cases people use them even more often than laptops/computers and because of that you can attract really more customers)
- creating an effective marketing channel (mobile apps are very convinient for providing various information to your customers, including prices, promotions, special sales, news feeds etc.)
- improving general managing of your business (many of such apps can be used for controlling and analyzing your business process, for example a machine learning principle https://theappsolutions.com/blog/dev...gorithm-types/ which is a basis for them is very helpful for predicting the changings in your sales and stock trading)
- increasing a value of your company for your clients (mobile apps can be used effectively for different loyalty programs which will induce people to use them more often and return many times)

The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c)