JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   A movie that will change your perspective on many things... (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/8927-movie-will-change-your-perspective-many-things.html)

Excessum 10-24-2007 01:21 PM

A movie that will change your perspective on many things...

... or at least it should unless you are either fully aware of the things revealed in the movie already, or you are completely ignorant...

Nevertheless, here is the link:

Zeitgeist the movie

Watch it and think about it!

And please, let's stick to the rules of this forum and not flame about the 1st part of the movie, which covers the topic of religion... Peace!

P.S. It is also available for download through BitTorrent: link

Slykaz1 10-24-2007 01:37 PM

I'm sorry I'm very sentimental. I cried in the beginning. But most of the facts that they talk about, I already knew. It's like how they knew exactly when the twins were coming down. Ther's things the government hides from the people and the majority of the believe every word they say. Same goes for religion. It will always be a controversy for everyone believer or not.

Excessum 10-24-2007 01:52 PM

Yet, the movie is not just about revealing facts, it is intended to show how little you actually know and that you always have to think and form your own opinion based on several sources, be skeptical about what you hear, see and read and do not accept everything you see on TV as the bare and complete truth. The message is: THINK! and then THINK again...

Slykaz1 10-24-2007 01:59 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. But my eyes were opened many years ago. Ya think I believe in aliens :D But it is a great movie to open the eyes and minds of those who still don't know yet.

Excessum 10-24-2007 02:06 PM

I just hope more people will read this and watch the movie... >_<
The people are manipulated all over the world, not only the US, which really makes me angry... and i am not angry about the fact taht there are such manipulators, but about the IGNORANCE and the bare STUPIDITY of the people!

Slykaz1 10-24-2007 02:08 PM

But you know what most people are afraid of change. They take the easy route. And won't do anything to change their paths. I hope do read this and watch the movie.

Tsuzuki 10-24-2007 02:09 PM

hey I watch it if I have time ...

Excessum 10-24-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slykaz1 (Post 276143)
But you know what most people are afraid of change. They take the easy route. And won't do anything to change their paths. I hope do read this and watch the movie.

Yeah and 1st thing to do would be to stop paying the federal income tax ^^

Slykaz1 10-24-2007 02:27 PM

If i do that they'll take my house and cars away. I like that stuff.

Yeah Master Dark!:pompoms: SHe's here too. Please watch the movie!

Excessum 10-24-2007 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slykaz1 (Post 276167)
If i do that they'll take my house and cars away. I like that stuff.

Well then ask them about the "law" that says you have to pay :P Though they would most probably call you a terorist then >_<