JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   .:.The Greatness of JIM CARREY.:. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/9825-greatness-jim-carrey.html)

Suki 11-20-2007 10:17 PM

.:.The Greatness of JIM CARREY.:.

I have the honor to speak on behalf of those of you who were not ready to take this step. This space is strictly forbbiden to anyone who hasn’t had the chance to experience the joy of His presence or has refused to surrender to His will, refused to let the power of His words seduce their mind and capture their soul. Who am I talking about, you wonder? [well obviously not cause it says his name in the title] Let me introduce to you the most greatest actor this world has had the pleasure to witness, the unbeatable, the supreme, the biggest of his kind, the man all men aspire to be, the man all women seek, the one we all look up to, the one who will have you rolling on the floor with laugher…

Now is the time to show your admiration, here’s the place to let your feelings roll on by and bow to the man who shall provide us with glory... Jim Carrey !!

People, I wanna see everyone kneeling in prayer to our one god, our only Savoir. Now take a deep breath and repeat with me: Jim Carrey shall rule us all for we are blinded by the splendor of His holiness.

Now that’s said, let’s move on to the subject that has gathered us together. This is basically to talk about his movies; pictures and videos will be very welcomed as well. You can comment on any of his performances [nice comments only, otherwise you will perish painfully and suffer for all eternity
-just kidding! But don’t do it just in case-].

Let The Fun Take Over :cool:

[As for the pic... YES, it had to be that one >.<]

NatsuNatsu 11-20-2007 10:18 PM

I really...really hate that guy -_-

clairebear 11-20-2007 10:19 PM

Jim Carrey shall rule us all for we are blinded by the splendor of His holiness. :D

NatsuNatsu 11-20-2007 10:19 PM

you guys are creepy -_-

ilovedaisuke7 11-20-2007 10:21 PM

Jim Carrey shall rule us all for we are blinded by the splendor of His holiness.

XD

Suki 11-20-2007 10:36 PM

Claire, Daisuke: you two shall be rewarded by the master's benevolence :D That's the spirit I'm looking for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatsuNatsu (Post 302140)
I really...really hate that guy -_-

... And I really, really pity you. As I stressed previously, haters are not wanted here. Good luck getting over the pain that will come upon you til the last of your days :ywave:

And now let me assist you with these videos to start with, two of my favourite scenes from one of my favourite movies of all times :cool:

Yeah, you guessed right--> "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls"

(sorry guys, wrong video. Now that's the one ^^)

Enjoy :rheart:

Ito 11-20-2007 10:39 PM

Jim Carrey is so funny.. ^^

HawkEye 11-20-2007 10:50 PM

oh yeah he is very funny

forgotenmemory 11-20-2007 11:08 PM

Boo! I hate him!

JK! That guy is awesome! in the MASK! wasn't he in Bruce ALmighty? becasue that movies was like the best!

Ito 11-20-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 302210)
Boo! I hate him!

JK! That guy is awesome! in the MASK! wasn't he in Bruce ALmighty? becasue that movies was like the best!

yes jim carrey was the mask and bruce almighty...