JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   A Parents Guild to JRock (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/9828-parents-guild-jrock.html)

Kaicui 11-20-2007 11:31 PM

A Parents Guild to JRock

PARENTS GUIDE TO JROCK

1) Don't worry, your kid probably isn't gay, even though the pics hanging next to their bed looks like girls.

2) Don't get your kid an English CD for their birthday or any other gift giving holiday, they probably won't like it.

3) When they show you a pic of their favorite singer, don't instantly assume that it's a girl, it probably isn't.

4) If you walk into the room while they are on the computer and they minimize the window instantly, don't be offended, it's probably for your own protection.

5) Don't be suprised if their total clothing and make-up style changes

6) If they start speaking a language that is almost English, but not quite, don't worry. Its called "Engrish". You'll get used to it.

7) Don't insult their favorite J-Rockers.

8) When they start talking about Lucifer, they aren't worshiping Satan.

9) Buy more ink jet cartridges for the printer, the more pics the fan has, the happier they will be.

10) Don't be suprised when you can no longer talk to your child about anything except Japan.

11) Be prepared to learn more than you ever had, about something you never wanted to know about.

12) A man in a dress is sexy, no matter what you say, nothing can change that.

13) Don't correct them when they spell the name "hide" with a lower case h, that's how it's done.

14) When they collect scrap fabrics to make plushies, don't worry, they aren't practicing voodoo.

15) It doesn't matter that they don't know what the singers are saying, don't bother arguing about it.

16) J-Rock isn't a phase and they won't grow out of it!!

17) don't ask why Myv always changes his style...its something they don't even know.

18) if your child cracks up when they hear "Viking Helmet" don't ask, you would not understand.

19) Never read over your child's shoulder...it may cause mental scarring.

20) if they start adding myv to alot of words or say things like Cuxy,Meevil, or Spazicity. Don't word they just have the Miyavictionary! memorized. (reference to a past thread i made)

21) don't ask when your child makes a shirt that says Kuri Fan Club or Hikari Fan Club and giggles like mad, yet again something you just won't get

22) don't get mad when your child stays up late listening to some psycho named Roger on the computer, Tainted Reality will eventually grow up.

The Miyavictionary: http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...ary#post227669

Acidreptile 11-20-2007 11:35 PM

Lol.That is funny.:vsign:

forgotenmemory 11-20-2007 11:37 PM

I'm giving this to my mom!

emiluvsjmusic 11-20-2007 11:37 PM

lol this is so true :D

Kenpachi11 11-21-2007 02:29 AM

lol that is so awesome!!!

Powermad147 11-21-2007 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgotenmemory (Post 302242)
I'm giving this to my mom!

Lol. xD FM, just promise me you wont start speaking "Engrish", ok? =P Sounding like my science teacher is NOT a good thing (no offence to any other people with this certain way of speaking, but every time I hear R's instead of L's, I think Factor Labeling >_<).

t3hCoyo 11-21-2007 02:36 AM

Lol! Thats great! xD

Housetek 11-21-2007 09:40 AM

hahah great post man!:vsign: :vsign:

Mattleninja 11-21-2007 10:53 AM

- If I acted like that suggests I'd kill myself
- If I had a kid that acted like that suggests I'd kill them.

forgotenmemory 11-21-2007 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powermad147 (Post 302378)
Lol. xD FM, just promise me you wont start speaking "Engrish", ok? =P Sounding like my science teacher is NOT a good thing (no offence to any other people with this certain way of speaking, but every time I hear R's instead of L's, I think Factor Labeling >_<).

I promise!!!:D