LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

02-15-2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyo_9 View Post
sometimes I just dont want to believe what the media says coz there is a lot of crap! to me, they are both wrong and should be punished for the mistakes they did..
I would guess the story would be different if we actually herad the girl say it in her own voice. I don't trust the media or news papers, its all over hyped BS they try to make it look as if its the first time it happened when in fact its been happening for years and everyday.
Its only for use to judge though

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

02-16-2008, 03:06 AM

The marine was probably horny. >.> <.<

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#23 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)

02-16-2008, 06:06 AM

Oh true that! Lol!

Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

02-18-2008, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Let's not blame the victim. There is no telling what happened and how she got into that situation. She may have been tricked, intimidated or forced...
unfortunately she was the one who asked for the ride, trusting a complete stranger, i guess her fault was that she was young, naive and too trusting for her own good.

here's an update(?)
Details emerge of Okinawan girl's alleged rape encounter with "terrifying" Marine - Mainichi Daily News

Quote:
When told the alleged victim came from distant Ginowan and not Koza, the shop owner was not surprised.
"It simply wouldn't happen to anyone who grew up in Koza," the retailer tells Shukan Shincho. "The bases near Ginowan aren't anywhere near the size of the ones here in Koza. I'd say she probably went with the guy because, unlike the kids from around here, she simply didn't know how terrifying the American soldiers are."

*** Omnia Muntantor, Nihil Interit ***

My Japan Life

-------------------------------------
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

02-19-2008, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiHohoemi23 View Post
Another Hyakushi XDDDDDDD jk
^__________^ not all the time, I have a job too hahahaha!

(#26 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)

02-19-2008, 09:12 PM

Part-=time job...-_______________-

Perv Dance
(#27 (permalink))
Old
dannavy85 (Offline)
JF Regular

02-19-2008, 09:42 PM

This has been a problem ever since political correctness and lax of standards began hitting US Forces in Japan after the Gulf War in 1991. I remember that my first command (USS Midway, 1985 ) had steel teeth when it came to disopline infractions involving out in town, hell my first Command Master Chief was a member of the 1945-1953 forces of occupation and if he got to you when you screwed up out in town....you were f**ing dead!

Incidents like these would be far more rare if none if commanders and NCO's were allowed to kick the s***t out of these little punk a**ses they let in the military now.

And what's so damn sad about this latest event, the offender was a Marine Staff Sergent.

Bust him to private and make him break rocks!

USN Japan 1985 - 1997, best years of my life.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

02-20-2008, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannavy85 View Post
This has been a problem ever since political correctness and lax of standards began hitting US Forces in Japan after the Gulf War in 1991. I remember that my first command (USS Midway, 1985 ) had steel teeth when it came to disopline infractions involving out in town, hell my first Command Master Chief was a member of the 1945-1953 forces of occupation and if he got to you when you screwed up out in town....you were f**ing dead!

Incidents like these would be far more rare if none if commanders and NCO's were allowed to kick the s***t out of these little punk a**ses they let in the military now.

And what's so damn sad about this latest event, the offender was a Marine Staff Sergent.

Bust him to private and make him break rocks!
Hell Yea! well we can still beat them but now that peoples familys started breathing down our necks talking about how its not HUMAin the way we treat them WTFE. Anyways Its getting even stricter now on how we treat new people since there sending Cia all around the base >.< because of another rape case involving a marine and marine in new mexico.
Sometimes people are just power crazy though you've seen this right, you know why they do it. When opportunity reveals itself we waste no time in useing it.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
HYDfan (Offline)
Massu is love

02-20-2008, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
they said this case would affect us-japanese alliance. thats bull, rape is still rape no matter where you are. it'd be the same if he raped someone in the US. but to me it seems like the US doesnt see other people as equals but themselves. they treat the iraqi's like dirt, they hate the mexican people, and my guess is their not going to do anything to the guy who raped her. makes me embarassed to be an american. luckily im only half.
I agree that it definitely shouldn't affect the US-Japanese alliance. I mean we wouldn't have liked it either... It does make me ashamed to be American a little bit. I mean, look, to them, rape is THIS big of a deal, and to use, we are desensitized from it, so we don't accept it, but they think we don't care at all when it's not our fault. My exchange student application is over there in Japan right now, being looked at and they better not let something like this ruin my trip.... it's just one stupid idiot that ruins it for everyone and that sucks.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
UNaruto1990 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-18-2008, 01:36 PM

whether it affects US-Japan alliance is not really our call, US troops had done alot of crimes there in Japan, so basicly it easily can affect both countries alliance, I think one more crime is enough to shake this whole alliance, and as some of you said, maybe it's because US troops think they are above law.

One correction is, it's not a LITTLE accident or something that could happen anywhere like some of you stated, I agree that in Japan this occures by Japanese people just as it happened by US soldier, but that doesn't say anything at all, for example, I can get shot by an enemy, but if I got shot by a friend that would be more painful and horrible, although basicly both are getting shot, so a US soldier commiting a crime in Japan is far more worse than a normal Japanese doing a crime in Japan.