(#11 (permalink))
Old
Avary_Ninja (Offline)
Semi-competent Ninja

12-28-2006, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
The government is to blame.

Saying it`s because Japanese men don`t screw their girlfriends/wives enough is immature and arrogant on your part.
Oops, I guess maybe you`re just not responsible enough to take care of the children YOU create, whereas Japanese men in general ARE.
Blaming any government is like blaming the whole of society : useless because nobody is held accountable for individual failings so nobody does anything to correct the situation. It's also very childish.

I'm not being arrogant; just envious. These guys are wasting water in the middle of the desert and when the last drop is spent they'll be hurting to no end.

Hoping to succeed at the challenge of building a household with a wife for life and 3 children whose good education will benefit society as well as providing me with happiness is hardly irresponsible. But spending huge amounts of money and time to screw inanimate objects can hardly be considered the paragon of virtue.

"Men, I do not order you to fight; I order you to die". ~ Mustapha Kemal at the Battle of Gallipoli
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Gwen_Goth (Offline)
addict

12-28-2006, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja View Post
Hoping to succeed at the challenge of building a household with a wife for life and 3 children whose good education will benefit society as well as providing me with happiness is hardly irresponsible. But spending huge amounts of money and time to screw inanimate objects can hardly be considered the paragon of virtue.
better a inanimate object than a unconsenting girl

the ideal of a household with wife and kids etc like in the rest of the 1st world countries is outdated; the keen saleryman ideal of the 80's is also gone; there is nolonger job or pension security; changes in society and morels change the very indiviuals that shape the nextdays society...

its nobody's and everybody's fault...
... but its the govornment that must sort it out; as i understand it; that isnt happening...

ironic really; we have such problems of overpopulation; if only the chav offspring could be somehow changed into/ swapped for japanese children...

-~Moddess ~-

▲ ▲
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
12-28-2006, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avary_Ninja View Post
Blaming any government is like blaming the whole of society : useless because nobody is held accountable for individual failings so nobody does anything to correct the situation. It's also very childish.

I'm not being arrogant; just envious. These guys are wasting water in the middle of the desert and when the last drop is spent they'll be hurting to no end.

No, blaming the government for it`s blatant shortcomings is how change actually comes about. I suppose that everyone should just sit around blaming themselves for high taxes, etc, instead of placing the blame on those who actually decide these things. I`m sure that would do tons of good. The government is there for a reason - if everyone could just happily go around fixing their individual problems, it wouldn`t be necessary.

My remark into your maturity has to do with just the sort of things you are saying in the last 2/3rds of your post. Do you honestly think EVERY SINGLE sexual encounter results in a child? LOLOLOLOL No, seriously, contraception exists. People who don`t feel they can take care of their children *DON`T MAKE THEM*. Reproduction is a possible result of sex - not the only one. People can do the deed 10 times a day and never make a baby. That`s NOT the problem here. If you are incapable of seeing that, then you really need to grow up.

Also - it`s pretty immature to bring up the weird fetishes of a very small minority to represent the majority. I`m sure if I dug around, I could find groups of men doing similar things in just about every country in the world. The point is, it doesn`t matter how these few guys choose to get off. They`re NOT THE MAJORITY, and have nothing to do with whether babies are made or not.

Get back to me when you are in a position where you can support a wife and 3 children, and maybe I`ll take your opinions more seriously.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
NekoNekoChan (Offline)
ナイトメア!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to NekoNekoChan
02-11-2007, 09:52 PM

I don't think this is either a good thing or a bad thing. I mean, the streets would be less crouded, but if the population decline goes down too much, it could mess with the economy, and there wouldn't be enough people to fill in the shoes of the generations before.

Life brings death.
Death brings eyes.
Each time we blink
we open our eyes again,
yet, when we blink our last
people will close their eyes and tear.

However, the death will cause people to eventually open their eyes once again.
Become stronger, strive to live as long as they can.
Life brings death.
Death Brings life.

Made by me in 30 seconds(or around there)