LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-19-2008, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell View Post
Your reasons?
Because the us doesn't have any business being there, and I heard about horrible things that the occupying military forces did to the people there...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg colors2.jpg (9.0 KB, 38 views)

(#32 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
03-19-2008, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramones1976 View Post
Because the us doesn't have any business being there, and I heard about horrible things that the occupying military forces did to the people there...
Your reasoning and support?

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-19-2008, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell View Post
Your reasoning and support?
Sorry, what do you mean?

(#34 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
03-19-2008, 12:18 AM

If the U.S pulled out all of it bases.
We'd be bombed from all angles as well as a majority of places the bases were on.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
03-19-2008, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Sorry, what do you mean?
On what are you basing your opinion?

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-19-2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
If the U.S pulled out all of it bases.
We'd be bombed from all angles as well as a majority of places the bases were on.
Bombed by who?
Everyone has been sooo bloody paranoid for the past 6/7 years
Global warming and the damages done by natural forces have been far more destructive than any terrorist attack
I don't believe in or like the military, I'm completely anti-war
I think all political issues are best resolved using non-violence. People should just live in peace
Killing one another and inflicting chaos and destruction isn't going to solve anything...

(#37 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

03-19-2008, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Bombed by who?
Everyone has been sooo bloody paranoid for the past 6/7 years
Global warming and the damages done by natural forces have been far more destructive than any terrorist attack
I don't believe in or like the military, I'm completely anti-war
I think all political issues are best resolved using non-violence. People should just live in peace
Killing one another and inflicting chaos and destruction isn't going to solve anything...
Any major attack?
What news station do you watch do you know what is happening to people over seas? o.o
Does 9/11 not exist in your head? o.O
I hate war as well but you can't blame the U.S for all the destruction, true we cause damage. But, places like Iraq for example. North Korea. These places not only kill their neighbors but their own people. If these places did not exist the U.S wouldn't have to be so paranoid. Not only for our own wellbeing but for the countries who count on us for protection.
And yes,
I know there are places the U.S does not belong because the chaos in them well never be solved. ( Iraq for example )

"The sky is cryin...
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-19-2008, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
Any major attack?
What news station do you watch do you know what is happening to people over seas? o.o
Does 9/11 not exist in your head? o.O
I hate war as well but you can't blame the U.S for all the destruction, true we cause damage. But, places like Iraq for example. North Korea. These places not only kill their neighbors but their own people. If these places did not exist the U.S wouldn't have to be so paranoid. Not only for our own wellbeing but for the countries who count on us for protection.
And yes,
I know there are places the U.S does not belong because the chaos in them well never be solved. ( Iraq for example )
Bullshit...
About anything except Faux news
Yeah of coarse
Yeah yeah 9/11...
9/11 wasn't investigated enough, and there's reason to believe that it could have been completely prevented
Yes...the bush administration is responsible for most of the damage done over the past 8 years...
Yes, I know about the civil war in Iraq, the people fighting against the us and among religious fanatics within the country. The Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds have been pitted against each other for centuries...
What do you mean "if these places did not exist"??
Other countries shouldn't rely on the us "protection" by military forces
The UN and Iraq should be resolving their problems without the us meddling in their affairs. The us has a bad reputation of meddling in others affairs, invading countries, being very secretive, and taking what doesn't belong to them...
The us should just say in the us and stay the hell out of counties it doesn't belong in. Unless its to actually help them, such as helping to fight AIDS in Africa, South Asia, and Latin america. There's such a thing as Peace Corp
Yeah, and the chaos is getting worse the longer the us stays there...
More solders were killed last year than any other year of the war...
Peace and democracy isn't spread with the barrel of a gun

(#39 (permalink))
Old
chachava (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to chachava
03-19-2008, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNaruto1990 View Post
If Japan was able to protect itself there would be no real difference if US troops where there or not, that's why I said Japan should be able to protect itself, and my personal view is that US troops in Japan are not related to whether there would be a war between S.korea and N.korea or not.

Bottom line, US troops should be gone out of Japan and totally, and Japan should be allowed to build whatever army it wanted, Japan is more than capable of building an army that is more advanced than USA's or China's...
yeah, because Japan has a history of doing nice things with it's army don't they!

oh, wait.....
(#40 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

03-19-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Bullshit...
About anything except Faux news
Yeah of coarse
Yeah yeah 9/11...
9/11 wasn't investigated enough, and there's reason to believe that it could have been completely prevented
Yes...the bush administration is responsible for most of the damage done over the past 8 years...
Yes, I know about the civil war in Iraq, the people fighting against the us and among religious fanatics within the country. The Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds have been pitted against each other for centuries...
What do you mean "if these places did not exist"??
Other countries shouldn't rely on the us "protection" by military forces
The UN and Iraq should be resolving their problems without the us meddling in their affairs. The us has a bad reputation of meddling in others affairs, invading countries, being very secretive, and taking what doesn't belong to them...
The us should just say in the us and stay the hell out of counties it doesn't belong in. Unless its to actually help them, such as helping to fight AIDS in Africa, South Asia, and Latin america. There's such a thing as Peace Corp
Yeah, and the chaos is getting worse the longer the us stays there...
More solders were killed last year than any other year of the war...
Peace and democracy isn't spread with the barrel of a gun

Evidence would be nice

"The sky is cryin...
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
Closed Thread