LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

03-19-2008, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
some people may feel the same as I do and some may disagree.......but from my stand point in the U.S. Government is that they will try their hardest to throw away ourmoney for some odd reason........I am an American citizen and will stand behnd the government even though they are the ones that will cause the next stock market crash........And sence I come from a family that runs their own business all the government wants is to screw the people out of their money.........but this is from my stand point....
Thats true did you know after joining the military you have to pay for the time you served! what bullshit right.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#62 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

03-19-2008, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakushi View Post
Thats true did you know after joining the military you have to pay for the time you served! what bullshit right.
nope sure didn't......I wouldn't mind joining the military but it would probable be a wait of time for me

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

03-19-2008, 04:11 AM

Quote:
nope sure didn't......I wouldn't mind joining the military but it would probable be a wait of time for me
Yea and you can't even get the benifits right away, yet all these kids who have kids get wellfare over thousands of dollars cause they couldn't keep there legs closed and a F'n military person can't even get 200 dollars worth in wellfare. Its all bullshit I wouldn't join the military if i had a chance not to I wouldn't have.

(#64 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

03-19-2008, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Yea and you can't even get the benifits right away, yet all these kids who have kids get wellfare over thousands of dollars cause they couldn't keep there legs closed and a F'n military person can't even get 200 dollars worth in wellfare. Its all bullshit I wouldn't join the military if i had a chance not to I wouldn't have.
Dude welfare has and always will be just a bunch of bullshit.........people get welfare that are perfectly fine and can work but they are to lazy to get inthe morning and go to work and make their living....

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
(#65 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

03-19-2008, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachava View Post
where exactly are you getting these 'facts' from? The Russians have never had more advanced weapons than the Americans... maybe on par in many cases, but certainly not ahead
have you forgotten that the Russians had nuclear weaponry befor the Americans did? If they wouldn't of waited we all probably wouldn't be here.........

(#66 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

03-19-2008, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Dude welfare has and always will be just a bunch of bullshit.........people get welfare that are perfectly fine and can work but they are to lazy to get inthe morning and go to work and make their living....
I KNOW!!! it sucks, I knew it was BS but I didn't have to go through it before untill now so I'm pissed bout it >.< .

(#67 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

03-19-2008, 04:23 AM

Quote:
I KNOW!!! it sucks, I knew it was BS but I didn't have to go through it before untill now so I'm pissed bout it >.< .
The only problemis that gettingpissed off about it won't solv the problem.....really nothing will unless they take welfare away from every one

(#68 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
03-19-2008, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedirt View Post
Should the U.S. withdraw its troops and leave Japan?
As much as i dislike US foreign policy, i think they should keep their forces in Japan due to their strategic value in the southern Asia region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
I'm not sure really.
Japanese need them for protection.
Protection from what? They are not there for protection, they only act as a shoulder to daunt N.Korea (and in some ways also China).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
Most wars are influenced,stopped or course changed because of geography.
While all of them are started because of monnneh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
US forces are there to stifle the Chinese and Russian military influence in the region and to help contain North Korea along with their bases in South Korea.
Russian military influence? In Japan? It's not the19th century anymore. The only local military interest they seem to have right now is in the SW part of Asia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell View Post
And then Pearl Harbour happened, and we all went, "OKAY! FINE! If you all are just gonna poke and jab us, then we'll be more sociable, JEEZ!"
I strongly suggest you look for Robert Stinnett's Day of Deceit, if you haven't read it yet.

Quote:
The japanese and U.S. military isn't a strong force, the best and most dangerous is the russian military. They have more advanced weapons than the U.S. which is why we try to avoid any conflict with them.
More advanced? In some areas yes, but they are bot as flexible as the US armament, mostly practicing "head on" philosophy with little regards to stealth or tactics (this seems to be strong rooted in their military machine since the WWII lol), not to mention heavy shortage in quantity of this equipment and the overall poor qualification and low morals of their troops. Nevertheless they are still a force to reckon with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramones1976 View Post
I guess Russia still has all those nukes and radar guided explosives from that whole arm race during the cold war?
Nope, they have modernized the armament of their strategic forces. A lot of the nuclear warheads that survived the collapse of Soviet union have now been re-utilized and put in-to new carrier missiles. Others have been dismounted and/or sold to other countries (rumors, o/c).

(#69 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-19-2008, 04:40 AM

[quote=Amnell;430984]Ramones1976: First of all, "faux" does indeed mean "false". However, it is pronounced like "foe", so when you say it out loud, you sound like a complete moron. That aside, personally I like that Fox News is right-wing biased. I think there should be more right-wing biased news networks on the air, in fact. Poor Fox News is up there waving the Conservative banner all alone, standing defiantly against the sea of super-liberal news networks that have owned the airways for the last half-century.

Who the fuck are you calling moron, ************ (angrily swears)
Second, politically I'm very liberal, so Fox new is bloody bollocks

If you want fair and balanced, you have to watch CNN for an hour, then watch Fox News for an hour. That way you get super-liberal and "super"-conservative viewpoints on the same bullshit. Better yet, don't even watch the news. It's all controlled by people who don't give a shit about giving you-the-viewer an accurate report of events, whose sole interest is making money, whose favourite form of self-amusement is sensationalizing something that makes no difference to anyone on the face of the planet and starting a nationwide panic-over-nothing (like global warming, for instance--it's true, but it's way played up).

I watched a few minutes of Fox and I swear I wanted to bitch slap the news reporters, I couldn't stand listening to them, the things they said pissed me off
Personally I like BBC news

Actually, I believe Afghanistan was sanctioned by the UN; it was Iraq that the UN was opposed to.

No I don't think so

We were neutral for a good long time, actually. Between 1812 and WW1, I don't believe that U.S. was involved in one conflict between European countries. That's more than a century.

Bollocks, the US was far from neutral during the 19 century...
The war of 1812, the war in Algeria, the war with Mexico...
They oppressed, horribly treated, and stole land from the natives, stole Hawaii, and south west states from Mexico, bought Alaska, and during the war with Spain got a hold of the Philippines, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Nicaragua.

The sunday comment was just a joke XP .

So funny I forgot to laugh

So, from my reading, Vietnam was not an officially UN-sanctioned war. However, as the motivation of the war was to halt communism, pretty much everyone in Western Europe was (initally, at least) on our side, even if they couldn't say so. You could argue that the attitude was one of pride, but it was more the restoration of reputation than it was about "we can kick your ass, just you watch".

Yes it was american arrogance...
Well look how well the us did of 'kicking ass"...
More like they got their asses kicked...by peasants with without as much technology

Look I said I don't want to bicker and argue, so just drop it please

Last edited by Ramones1976 : 03-19-2008 at 04:47 AM.
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-19-2008, 04:42 AM

Nope, they have modernized the armament of their strategic forces. A lot of the nuclear warheads that survived the collapse of Soviet union have now been re-utilized and put in-to new carrier missiles. Others have been dismounted and/or sold to other countries (rumors, o/c). [/quote]

Oh okay...

Closed Thread