Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-23-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifa View Post
i am sorry for if what i have said has caused a disturbance... gomen!
Apologize for what? free speech?

(#22 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

03-23-2008, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Stabbed...! He could at least have used a gun since the Americans seem to like them sooooooo freaking much. What are US troops doing in Japan anyway? Do they need to be everywhere so that if something happens they're the first to know and can take control of the situation?? ¬¬' Pft.
they seem to set up bases in areas they think need help. you know like iraq, iran, afghanistan, north korean and russian. thats sarcasm towards the U.S. by the way. they have no need being in japan so they need to just leave

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
03-23-2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramones1976
Yes, but because of how certain users here are sooo judgmental (not you), and how right-wing they can be, I'll just keep my trap shut....don't want to cause a fuss
Oh so you did agree with my statement, I thought "..." meant disagreement =P Ya ya, fascist people nowadays... They think they have the right to dictate what's best for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
they seem to set up bases in areas they think need help. you know like iraq, iran, afghanistan, north korean and russian. thats sarcasm towards the U.S. by the way. they have no need being in japan so they need to just leave
Hahaha yeah, help... and since they're there they may as well drop some bombs to remind the world who's boss

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
03-23-2008, 07:21 PM

Wow, some of you people are aweful quick to pass judgement on a whole nation of people over something one idiot did.

It's kinda like me saying, "Zomg, this one Mexican dude was selling crack cocaine! All Mexicans are drug-toting pricks!"

Seriously.

Ramones1976, you need to quit ducking out of every conversation that might have a little heat. It's really weak. Otherwise, don't say anything that could possibly start a debate. It's fine to give an opinion; I encourage you to do so. But be prepared to defend your position, because there will always be someone out there who disagrees with you.

I wouldn't be saying this if it happened on occasion. Even I back out of fights sometimes if I really don't want one. But you seem to back out of every discussion that MIGHT become a confrontation of ideas. Really, either grow a pair, or go back to the kids' room.

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
03-23-2008, 07:21 PM

I am really starting to hate my country for what they are doing to people. It hurts to see others bullied by my country.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-23-2008, 07:24 PM

[quote=Suki;434707]Oh so you did agree with my statement, I thought "..." meant disagreement =P Ya ya, fascist people nowadays... They think they have the right to dictate what's best for everyone.

Yes I agreed with your statement, I think you have very interesting political view point

(#27 (permalink))
Old
CelestialChild (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to CelestialChild
03-23-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt21 View Post

I am really starting to hate my country for what they are doing to people. It hurts to see others bullied by my country.
Your entire country did not kill the cab driver, or rape Japanese women. Hate the people who commit crimes, not everyone associated with them. Under that philosophy one might as well hate the victim too.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Ramones1976 (Offline)

03-23-2008, 07:35 PM

Ramones1976, you need to quit ducking out of every conversation that might have a little heat. It's really weak. Otherwise, don't say anything that could possibly start a debate. It's fine to give an opinion; I encourage you to do so. But be prepared to defend your position, because there will always be someone out there who disagrees with you.

I wouldn't be saying this if it happened on occasion. Even I back out of fights sometimes if I really don't want one. But you seem to back out of every discussion that MIGHT become a confrontation of ideas. Really, either grow a pair, or go back to the kids' room.[/quote]

I don't really want to be involved in heat, senselessly arguing and debating everyday. I have more important things to do...
Well I am just giving my ideas and opinions and someone has to bloody misinterpret it or get all over my case, and condemn me for my ideas and free expression.
Okay
Well I don't want to be involved in a thread if I'm just going to be constantly defending myself against some dumbass cunt
That person seems to have nothing better to do with their lives if their just going to be on-line all the time pushing other people around
I back out because I don't want to be involved in fights on-line its stupid and immature
What the fucks that suppose to mean?
You're a fucking douche

Last edited by Ramones1976 : 03-27-2008 at 04:10 AM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
03-23-2008, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialChild View Post
Your entire country did not kill the cab driver, or rape Japanese women. Hate the people who commit crimes, not everyone associated with them. Under that philosophy one might as well hate the victim too.
I don't like being know associated with people that do that. I guess I feel dishonored when someone from my own country does something like that.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
03-23-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnell View Post
Wow, some of you people are aweful quick to pass judgement on a whole nation of people over something one idiot did.
Hey you got me wrong there [if that was partly aimed at me]. I don't think all Americans are like that. I have nothing against the US population nor the country in itself; we're talking Politics here, nothing else. But you can't deny that America is believed to be a veeeeeeery patriotic nation. This doesn't mean they'd support any war the Government would lead them into, but the fact that most of them think it's worth dying for a nation's glory and stuff... this just sounds so out of place in the XXIth century it makes them look rather dumb, like they've been lied to and unconsciously forced to believe they're somewhat superior cause oh wow the US rules all other countries ¬¬' I don't know, this is just the feeling I get when I speak to American people. It's only natural that they love their country but then again they should understand that people from other places want the best for their own nation so they'll fight for their rights just as much. But no, they gotta be the center of the world and be there to set things up their way... that's how such a reputation's built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramones1976
I think you have very interesting political view point

everything is relative and contradictory ~

Last edited by Suki : 03-23-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Closed Thread