Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
dannavy85 (Offline)
JF Regular

Another US Military incident : ( - 03-23-2008, 02:41 AM

U.S. Sailor Linked to Japanese Taxi Driver's Death Near Base Taken Into Custody

The 61-year-old victim, Masaaki Takahashi, was found fatally stabbed in his cab Wednesday night in Yokosuka, south of Tokyo, about a kilometer (half-mile) from the U.S. naval base.

The case comes as public anger over the U.S. military presence in Japan is mounting, with troops facing a series of criminal allegations, from rapes to alcohol-related incidents. The outrage has prompted the military to impose restrictions on America's 50,000 servicemen.

Local media reports have said credit cards belonging to the detained sailor were found in the taxi driver's vehicle. Authorities have been looking for the sailor, said to be seaman in his early 20s, since he was reported missing from his base on March 10.

I know my old friends from USS Midway (CV-41) would agree with me, we have had a complete breakdown both in the command structures and in discipline at our bases in Japan. If I were president, if we had a president with some balls, I would be over in Tokyo appologizing to his majesty then I would replace every base commander with ruthless, unforgiving commanders unafraid to enforce the law with teeth.

I would turn American miscreants over to the Japanese without question, without investigation..."Enjoy Japanese prison you bastards!"

The situation is intollerable, I would find out which troops want to stay and who wants to go home and send those unhappy bastards packing!

As a Veteran of the Navy, I deeply appologize to my Japanese friends and to the Japanese people for the utter barbarian acts of our people. If we will not repair the situation properly, we should remove our bases to Guam and Pearl Harbor.

USN Japan 1985 - 1997, best years of my life.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
laurengl88 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-23-2008, 03:03 AM

that's sad.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
03-23-2008, 03:04 AM

Is this an article from somewhere?

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-23-2008, 03:48 AM

Could post a link to where you quoted this from, then actually put the quote in quotes.

Posting correct section would be nice too.

The title is also a tad bit on the manipulating side too.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
03-23-2008, 10:28 AM

Stabbed...! He could at least have used a gun since the Americans seem to like them sooooooo freaking much. What are US troops doing in Japan anyway? Do they need to be everywhere so that if something happens they're the first to know and can take control of the situation?? ¬¬' Pft.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#6 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

03-23-2008, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Could post a link to where you quoted this from, then actually put the quote in quotes.

Posting correct section would be nice too.

The title is also a tad bit on the manipulating side too.
It's all over the news. US sailor linked to Japanese taxi driver's death caught - MSNBC Wire Services - MSNBC.com
(#7 (permalink))
Old
UNaruto1990 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-23-2008, 02:54 PM

Can't they live without commiting any crimes? commiting crimes is like drinking water to them, they just can't live without it...
(#8 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
03-23-2008, 03:29 PM

* sees US an starts grumbling away*..damn americans like lil hitlers always trying to kill every one else even them selves..* pity* the country of " freedom" sound more like " free doom" like it ....every where???!!! they go killin ppl* damn it!!! ahhh * mumbles 2 her self* i wanna see what they gonna do when japanese decide 2 fight back teaming up with china and korea and throw in the russian mafia.. i would laugh!!!! i mean then america would see some war!!!! boyahhhh!

hehe wow...ppl rush 2 american caz they think its better that there own country but new flash... soon very soon in japan when u show ur passport of " amrican" u'll get turn back very soon i see that happening.. soo i advise ppl who wanna run 2 america dont become 1 cause eveyone in the damn world ....well seems 2 me soon not accept them very soon if they dont stop their foolishness
ps

no problem with the american poulation but reality has it as the soon 2 b most hated country in the world

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!

Last edited by tifa : 03-23-2008 at 04:03 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-23-2008, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
As long as some source is cited. I just don't see, or understand why people post news without citing at least one source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifa View Post
* sees US* an starts grumbling away..damn americans like lil hitlers always trying to kill every one else even them selves..* pity* the country of " freedom" sound more like " free doom" like it ....every where???!!! they go killin ppl* damn it!!! ahhh * mumbles 2 her self* i wanna see what they gonna do when japanese decide 2 fight back teamin up with china and korea and throw in the russian mafia.. i would laugh!!!! i mean then america would see some war!!!! boyahhhh!

hehe wow...ppl rush 2 american caz they think its better that there own country but new flash... soon very soon in japan when u show ur passport of " amrican" u'll get turn back very soon i see that happening.. soo i advise ppl who wanna run 2 america dont become 1 caz eveyone in the figgin world well seems 2 me soon not accept them very soon if they dont stop their foolishness

ps

no problem with the american poulation but reality has it as the soon 2 b most hated country in the world
Having a hard time understanding you due to the excessive use of shorthand...

But I think it's safe to call your ignorant.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
03-23-2008, 04:01 PM

ah hell..what the hell...why cant ppl understand short hand ahhh i give up what use is a forum when ppl cant post their veiws...damn it

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
Closed Thread