(#1 (permalink))
Old
ShintoCanadianmale (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Y1.8 tril extra budget passes lower house - 10-08-2008, 10:14 PM

Y1.8 tril extra budget passes lower house

Wednesday 08th October, 11:49 PM JST

TOKYO —

A 1.81 trillion yen supplementary budget aimed at supporting businesses and livelihoods cleared the House of Representatives on Wednesday, marking progress for Prime Minister Taro Aso who is making its enactment his top priority before calling a general election amid growing concerns over Japan’s economy.

With the main opposition Democratic Party of Japan showing a cooperative stance toward Aso in the hope to make him call an election, not only the fiscal 2008 extra budget but also another key bill aimed at extending Japan’s refueling mission in the Indian Ocean are now expected to gain Diet approval during the current parliamentary session.

Y1.8 tril extra budget passes lower house

crunchyroll.com
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

10-08-2008, 10:25 PM

I really wish people would start putting the articles in quote tags. ( [quote][/quote] for those who don't know). Not that hard, makes the article easier to read too.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.