LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
annelie82 (Offline)
Zzzz...zzz.....zz...

03-02-2007, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Lol, at least you guys got to experience a 'white winter'.. I've never even seen real snow before.. except through the media... O.o
You've never seen snow before?? Oh, right, you're in Singapore, maybe you guys don't get snow there. My geography isn't very good, but I believe Singapore is in the southern hemisphere - doesn't that mean the climate is reversed where you live, i.e. warmer during november-december and colder during june-july? It must be awesome to be able to get a nice tan just in time for christmas!

~annelie

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -from the film Coach Carter
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Siroi (Offline)
夜の夢

Location: In a heap in a corner of a friend's basement killed by a rusty metal spork.
Send a message via ICQ to Siroi Send a message via AIM to Siroi Send a message via MSN to Siroi Send a message via Yahoo to Siroi
03-02-2007, 07:47 PM

Note on global warming: Most of it is not caused by humans. Most of it is natural.

Also scientists believe that we are just exiting a mild Ice Age.

No snow? Even I got snow here. We never get snow. It's too warm to get snow normally. So what does that tell you? Our global weather is unreasonable. It some places it is colder against normal than in other places.

I think I'm ranting now, so I'll stop.

I don't want love because I don't want pain. I'll run for the rest of my life. Away from you.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

03-02-2007, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siroi View Post
Note on global warming: Most of it is not caused by humans. Most of it is natural.

Also scientists believe that we are just exiting a mild Ice Age.

No snow? Even I got snow here. We never get snow. It's too warm to get snow normally. So what does that tell you? Our global weather is unreasonable. It some places it is colder against normal than in other places.

I think I'm ranting now, so I'll stop.
what is happening to planet earth?

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus
(#14 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-03-2007, 05:20 AM

Could this be a sign..? >_<"

I'd better rush to some country which has winter before anything unthinkable happens, lol..

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SonOfBanzai (Offline)
Banned

03-03-2007, 02:16 PM

Japan is very special snow. Please go Niseko. It Hokkaido. Best snow for ski.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
BURLYZ (Offline)
Banned

03-05-2007, 08:22 AM

Not the first time. It happened 87 years ago, I think. According to one of the eldars in the village I have a business in, he said he remembers another snowless winter.

I'm on the city council, the only gaijin ever to be given the opportunity, and I also head up a matsuri team for our ward. You have to have those connections if you want to know the truth.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
eku (Offline)
New to JF

03-05-2007, 11:05 AM

GODZEEELA IS RRRROARING!!!

KAWAIIIII!!!!