(#21 (permalink))
Old
Spiros (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2007, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingboy View Post
graduating from a university in japan, doesn't make you right

Of course it doesn`t make me right but it does entitle me to an opinion.
Although I disagree with Tenchu he is putting up a good arguement unlike the rest of you with your one liners,suppositions and dragging it off topic.If you have nothing concrete to add to the arguement keep out of it.Keep 9/11 out of it and the Marines etc. of TODAY out of it.We are talking about and entirely different page of history.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
zerosen110 (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2007, 01:53 AM

TORA!TORA!TORA!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(#23 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

03-18-2007, 02:16 AM

that movie was great............one of the best I have ever seen.....

IamKira
(#24 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

03-18-2007, 02:29 AM

I know that.....However, I was making references to the movie.

IamKira
(#25 (permalink))
Old
bleedingboy (Offline)
incandescent sleep

Send a message via Yahoo to bleedingboy Send a message via Skype™ to bleedingboy
03-18-2007, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiros View Post
Of course it doesn`t make me right but it does entitle me to an opinion.
Although I disagree with Tenchu he is putting up a good arguement unlike the rest of you with your one liners,suppositions and dragging it off topic.If you have nothing concrete to add to the arguement keep out of it.Keep 9/11 out of it and the Marines etc. of TODAY out of it.We are talking about and entirely different page of history.
ok, you want facts?

the embargo imposed on japan had caused a steering event that made it needed to break out. its global position was threatened by a nearby navy base which was located in hawaii, and other places that happens to be landed with americans, namely us [philippines]. the reasons for america to or other nation's came to philippines, which will always be a gateway for any kind of war, meaning they'll have to land on us, since RUSSIA, and CHINA won't allow american's to land on them, so the tendency, we had to be attacked. from here you can see the reasons why they attack america. and hence, we were affected. I may not be able to write or read japanese, but i sure as hell can read the situations of wars and how geographical locations affects it. why is it important to block several informations to the public, and just try to deny the fact that once in their culture there was a dark time. haven't any other countries done that? you've got 9-11... have they solved killing bin laden? these are contigency plans that serves a purpose, it's either settle the possible heat within a nation or try to please a once burned out, turn out war victims. Here is a fact. YOUR COUNTRY had landed Philippines not for our resources, but for MACAU. THings you thought you've learned in your book. oh and RAPE of CHILDREN'S, WOMEN? my GRANDMOTHER was a victim, what do you know? can you resolve it? but do you see me bearing grudges? an old scar is an old scar. it was the sins of the old and not of the new. you can either dig it up, by asking for evidence, credibility or whatever suits your mind, pleases you.... some chose to forget.

"evaporated the fur because it covers them if you only knew the plans they had for us." -the mars volta; eriatarka

i bet you have something sexy for me.. show it then!
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Spiros (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2007, 01:47 PM

Quote:
ok, you want facts?

the embargo imposed on japan had caused a steering event that made it needed to break out.
Thats the spirit son...show some balls.Now you have earnt some respect.
Now,why was said embargo imposed?Because of Japan`s agreesion in S.E. Asia.That`s why.
I am sorry for what happened to your grandma and if it is any consolation my grandpa suffered at the hands of the Japanese as did a few other of my relatives and millions of others.I hold no grudges,make no mistake about that and I love Japan,I wouldn`t have spent a good part of my life here if I didn`t, most of my friends are Japanese,my wife is Japanese and by default my family is also Japanese BUT just because of all that I will not defend Japan`s actions in the war.And the point I am making is this,by saying Japan was at fault in the war doesn`t mean that the other side was not at fault.
Japan was wrong plain and simple,as were the allies,and I am not trying to right any wrongs.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Spiros (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2007, 01:52 PM

Quote:
YOUR COUNTRY had landed Philippines not for our resources, but for MACAU

And I am not American so DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING!!I actually despise Americas domination of the world.I am not defending America here but trying to enlighten you of Japan`s evils.I was born in Japan and lived here until I was three,did a year of high school here and my final two years of university as well as numerous trips back and forth in that time and after that time.
Wrong is wrong no matter if the other side was at fault or not.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
bleedingboy (Offline)
incandescent sleep

Send a message via Yahoo to bleedingboy Send a message via Skype™ to bleedingboy
03-19-2007, 02:36 AM

ok then, you're not american. but then why try to make these things go out again. these things are already buried. i'm currently in china, working. setting foot to someone;s native land, and yet i don't see any disgusts on us, nor on that country, [there are some, but isn't it natural to hate?] especially from the newer generations. it was kept at rest, but not forgotten. maybe forgiven but not forgotten, they're trying to establish their own peace and economic stability. as of us, my country, we've forgotten the evils and don't pinpoint it to japan's new generation, but i assure you, we won't let it happen again.

wrong is wrong, and that's a fact. and here's also another fact, what is something buried because of what bad it can bring, it shouldn't be brought up.
These agressions they made were caused by greed to expand. like any other small nation, like britain, they see value on lands and its resources. as if america didn't do that. nor any other nation who has power and insatiable greed.

and with saying, enlightening me with evil, dont. don't generalize them, either. i am not a japanese, nor loves to watch anime, nor do i condone japan's error, but we all know it is not the masses' wish, but was decided by their government. so let those innocent people go on with their lives. there are things that should be learned and there are things needed to be unlearned. that's a fact.

JAPAN's government did the wrong and evil things that you've got facts, not the people. so don't involve japan as whole. you know that.

oh and one more thing, if you've got a diploma, it is not a factual thing to claim you have diploma. you need to see it first, experience or read or have facts based on life. books are incomplete. i can insert my diploma and all my academic involvement in requests some parts of the world have sent me, but none of it will be important or relevant in a good discussion.

i will tell you this now, that almost all nation try to cleanse important and factual things like these off the general public's mind, especially the young and innocent ones, because they know, the horrors it brings... in our country, we weren't implied to hate japan, but we are warned of the horror it brought to us, as any war would. but then it is not us who decides for it, the government does.

oh and when i said your country, i was answering two answers, one is defending the 9-11 attack, which i edited to make it shorter to rid. sorry for that.

"evaporated the fur because it covers them if you only knew the plans they had for us." -the mars volta; eriatarka

i bet you have something sexy for me.. show it then!
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Spiros (Offline)
New to JF

03-19-2007, 05:59 AM

Quote:
but then why try to make these things go out again. these things are already buried. .

Because if you look at the first post on this thread it was made by someone who was defending Japan and their role in the war and I was responding.I was interested to hear his reasoning on this topic and if he can put up a reasonable arguement it could possibly (but not likely) sway me
That someone has pissed off and hasn`t taken part in this debate so I can assume he doesn`t have the confidence to put up any arguement.When the OP doesn`t take part the whole thread is moot.
I think the mods should close this thread now.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Spiros (Offline)
New to JF

03-19-2007, 08:24 AM

Quote:

JAPAN's government did the wrong and evil things that you've got facts, not the people. so don't involve japan as whole. you know that.
Oh stop bloody nit picking.You know very well I wasn`t saying each and every individual Japanese was responsible.And if you want to be so picky about it you and a lot of others use the words "Japanese" and "America" so don`t be such a hypocrite.