JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kimmie5 (Offline)
New to JF

Lightbulb A Blast from the Past - 02-01-2011, 02:14 AM

ummm... I know that its really rude to start (typing) that way, but I could really use some help here. I hope some one can help me figure out who Miyuki Ishikawa really is. I have tried to research (her?), but I have come up with some really bleak information. If it helps, I am researching criminals. I sorta know what she did, but I don't have any background information on her. Would anyone know where else I should search? (Note: the libraries in my area don't have much info on her either. ) I hope this isn't breaking the rules. Thanks!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-01-2011, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmie5 View Post
ummm... I know that its really rude to start (typing) that way, but I could really use some help here. I hope some one can help me figure out who Miyuki Ishikawa really is. I have tried to research (her?), but I have come up with some really bleak information. If it helps, I am researching criminals. I sorta know what she did, but I don't have any background information on her. Would anyone know where else I should search? (Note: the libraries in my area don't have much info on her either. ) I hope this isn't breaking the rules. Thanks!
I don't know if you wikied her Miyuki Ishikawa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but here's that.... or maybe you can try this.... Criminal: Miyuki Ishikawa

Rather disturbing....
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kimmie5 (Offline)
New to JF

02-01-2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
I don't know if you wikied her Miyuki Ishikawa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but here's that.... or maybe you can try this.... Criminal: Miyuki Ishikawa

Rather disturbing....
Do you mean what she did was disturbing? Or me asking? lol. I have tried that. Wikipedia is banned in our assignments because the site is altered easily by users. And I didn't get much info. Thanks though.

Make every word count.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-01-2011, 02:40 AM

Google "miyuki ishikawa serial killer"

Several sites popped up.