JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
04-09-2007, 04:13 PM

that is some "grudge" stuff...I don't think it was for the reason she gave, I mean who takes care of a kid all the way up to 19 just to kill him? 19 yrs...come on, I think she went crazy and she might have totally forgotten that her son existed...19 yrs.!!! I mean the only thing that ends after 19 yrs. is lives and marriages, in this case, lives...The way to get out of that crazed head, might have been to give her son some rest, some peace in a new body, once it was his turn..."I don't know, but what she said, isn't what she thinks"...and her debts might be to herself or to her god, for birthing someone who could nothing for himself..."an abomination unto the living"... man I sound like an butt hole...poor kid, though...to be starved by the only thing kepping them alive, and even lionesses chase their kids away, after a certain time...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...
(#12 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-09-2007, 04:35 PM

God in heaven! This is worse than ever...*Writes the mom's name on a death note with cruel death details not the least of which are starving for a month *

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-10-2007, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShibaInu View Post
again, thanks for the news update kitski...although it is really a very disheartening one...

hmm, there are a couple of things that makes me wonder about this news...

is there any orphanage or government-run child-care facility in Japan where a mother can surrender her child to because of her inability to take care of him/her? if there is, i think that mother who killed her own son should have at least tried that option...

and i'm also curious about the father...if he is already dead, then, i can understand the situation...but if he is still alive who abandoned his wife and his kid to their fate, i think he should be partly responsible for the death of their son...
Yes, there are facilities for caring for children. However, he was *19*, not 4 or 5. As he had a disability, he should have also had support from the local health center. What were they doing? Why didn`t they come? I place just as much blame on them as the mother herself. My son doesn`t have any really serious disabilities, and they STILL come to see us all the time. I`m sure they`d be here every other day if he had some serious disability and if I were a single mother.

It`s very sick what she did, but really someone should have intervened somewhere along the line there and didn`t.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

04-10-2007, 09:17 AM

I saw this in the news, sick woman really. I think the house was locked and their were no neighbors nearby . It's so sad

*** Omnia Muntantor, Nihil Interit ***

My Japan Life

-------------------------------------
(#15 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

04-10-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Yes, there are facilities for caring for children. However, he was *19*, not 4 or 5. As he had a disability, he should have also had support from the local health center. What were they doing? Why didn`t they come? I place just as much blame on them as the mother herself. My son doesn`t have any really serious disabilities, and they STILL come to see us all the time. I`m sure they`d be here every other day if he had some serious disability and if I were a single mother.

It`s very sick what she did, but really someone should have intervened somewhere along the line there and didn`t.
oh is that so.i didn't know that they regularly check whether your kid is ok or not.well maybe in Kumamoto there's no support from local health center
@samokan: so sad.you had to see that on tv

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus
(#16 (permalink))
Old
ShibaInu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-13-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post

i see...thanks for the factual information, nyororin...

Japan does not understand very well that one of its proudest cultural achievements is in film--- Akira Kurosawa
(#17 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
04-13-2007, 06:05 PM

i wonder, what set the woman off...i wonder HOW her mind calculated that this was good, somethign different happened...Somethign changed her mind something bad was going to happen...that female ability that most men don't have, but some do...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
annelie82 (Offline)
Zzzz...zzz.....zz...

04-15-2007, 10:40 AM

The woman wasn't quite right in the head herself, if you ask me. Poor boy.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -from the film Coach Carter
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
04-16-2007, 01:27 AM

the one thing that makes me sick about things like this is that nowadays there are places for people like this womans son...she could have given him up to some place that could have provided for him..what a way to die..by starving..imagine what that poor boy went thrufor a whole month while he wasted away to nothing and died alone...how inhumanely cruel..for justice to be served correctly that woman should be put in a locked room with 10 women who have lost their children to tragic circumstances and just let those women tear that bitch apart..thats justice
(#20 (permalink))
Old
kitski (Offline)
Kakkoi

04-16-2007, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
the one thing that makes me sick about things like this is that nowadays there are places for people like this womans son...she could have given him up to some place that could have provided for him..what a way to die..by starving..imagine what that poor boy went thrufor a whole month while he wasted away to nothing and died alone...how inhumanely cruel..for justice to be served correctly that woman should be put in a locked room with 10 women who have lost their children to tragic circumstances and just let those women tear that bitch apart..thats justice
well said.she deserves to die

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus