JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
BestFriend (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to BestFriend
12-21-2007, 12:07 AM

Discrimination has always been a tough topic. Discrimination happens worldwide, not only in Japan or USA.

Why do we hate, when we can learn many things from each other...

Why do we hate on a foreign culture, when you really don't know sh!t about it...

+ Many Americans think Muslims are all terrorists.
+ Many Americans and Asians think all Hispanics are Mexicans.
+ Many Hispanics think all Asians are all Chinese.
+ WTF

Our world is filled with variety... Why won't everyone appreciate this gift.

Who the f'ck wants a world with only 1 color???

Just imagine ONE color for everything. Grey people wearing grey clothes no matter where you go. Only grey cars on the streets. Grey everything! That would just be plain boring.

If racists actually thought of it this way, they'd think twice. They're just stupid ignorants.

Sorry, I saw this thread and felt like venting.
Racism is f'cked up. There's no excuse for it.

Making friends worlwide!

Ri
(#22 (permalink))
Old
DivineBled (Offline)
Bloody St Elegance

Send a message via Yahoo to DivineBled
12-21-2007, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestFriend View Post
Discrimination has always been a tough topic. Discrimination happens worldwide, not only in Japan or USA.

Why do we hate, when we can learn many things from each other...

Why do we hate on a foreign culture, when you really don't know sh!t about it...

+ Many Americans think Muslims are all terrorists.
+ Many Americans and Asians think all Hispanics are Mexicans.
+ Many Hispanics think all Asians are all Chinese.
+ WTF

Our world is filled with variety... Why won't everyone appreciate this gift.

Who the f'ck wants a world with only 1 color???

Just imagine ONE color for everything. Grey people wearing grey clothes no matter where you go. Only grey cars on the streets. Grey everything! That would just be plain boring.

If racists actually thought of it this way, they'd think twice. They're just stupid ignorants.

Sorry, I saw this thread and felt like venting.
Racism is f'cked up. There's no excuse for it.
Amen to that.

To listen to D'Narco Revolution:

http://www.myspace.com/dnarcorevolution

To join D'Narco Revolution's fan-club:

http://www.myspace.com/heavenlyhellrenegade

Countdown until D'Narco Revolution 2CD Release:2 months

Countdown to tour: 5 months starting in NY.

Currently: Hanging out with the guys. Working on 2 Additional CD's and 4 Pv's. Packing for Tokyo, leaving for Tokyo Nov. 11,2008
(#23 (permalink))
Old
kireikoori (Offline)
Haplogroup N(Y-DNA)

12-30-2007, 03:34 AM

While Arudo Debito may not be as bad as say...Jesse Jackson, he's still not good for foreigners in Japan.

I appreciate his caring for discriminated against foreigners in Japan, but this just isn't the way. He's too pushy and too loud.

Q: Who cares what other people think?!?!
A: Japanese people do.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
12-30-2007, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannavy85 View Post
I still think America is worse in the discrimination department...

In what way? Enforcing the law? You can't discriminate against people who have no right to be in your country illegally, stealing social security numbers, driving on the streets intoxicated, raping children, peddling meth...
Oh? I swore this land was stolen and the people trying to get back are now not allowed to come here to what was once their own land... Enforcing the law but who said that the law is always just?

Oh and jim crow laws WERE LAWS and all that shit ended when? VERY VERY RECENTLY. The racism didn't just end...along with it...racism is very prevolent in america still for goodness sakes there are like a bunch of nooses hanging all over the nation now because of some people in the south a few months ago.

Last edited by Gorotsuki : 12-30-2007 at 05:17 AM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
kireikoori (Offline)
Haplogroup N(Y-DNA)

12-30-2007, 05:27 AM

We have a few racists here. But I think we have far more tolerant people.

I feel that Japan is probably the same way.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
12-30-2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
... I find it hard to see you can steal land. It is not like you can put it into your pocket when someones not looking. I would more say it is conquered land. And the Indians are conquered people. It happenns, deal with it.

Most Americans are simple minded. Like, 99.9% of them.

Okay so I walk up to you kill you and take everything you have I didn't "steal" I "conqured" you...give me a break.

The point is the people who land this was, was taken from them by europeans then they have the nerve to tell them they can't come back. All they want to do is what...live and work and lead a happy life. The people in America are worse then they. They are lazy and don't want to do most of the things that others want to do because they have too high a sense of pride and think doing most of the things that immigrants do is lowering their image.

Oh heres another...

I come to your house kill you rape and kill your mother or sisters if you have any then I claim the house say its conqured, and all is fine?

You can't justifie that...nor can you justifie slavery. It was wrong and thats all there is to it.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
kireikoori (Offline)
Haplogroup N(Y-DNA)

12-30-2007, 05:29 PM

Even country that exists exists through having been conquered. The major cause of all wars is overpopulation. Europe becomes overpopulated, so we go to other lands. If we didn't migrate, we would have suffered. Though I guess the same can be said for the Mexicans of today.

But we let a fair amount in every year already. And yet still loads come over illegally. I don't have a problem with immigration, what I have a problem with is illegal immigration.

That's not racist. What's racist is back in the day(early 1900s) when we denied access to America to the Finnish because they were considered too Asian.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-30-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kireikoori View Post
Even country that exists exists through having been conquered. The major cause of all wars is overpopulation. Europe becomes overpopulated, so we go to other lands. If we didn't migrate, we would have suffered. Though I guess the same can be said for the Mexicans of today.

But we let a fair amount in every year already. And yet still loads come over illegally. I don't have a problem with immigration, what I have a problem with is illegal immigration.

That's not racist. What's racist is back in the day(early 1900s) when we denied access to America to the Finnish because they were considered too Asian.
I dont' have a problem with illegal mexicans...not like they are causing loads of crimes...unless the crime is working and not paying taxes (although technically taxes arn't legal).
(#29 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-30-2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
... I find it hard to see you can steal land. It is not like you can put it into your pocket when someones not looking. I would more say it is conquered land. And the Indians are conquered people. It happenns, deal with it.

Most Americans are simple minded. Like, 99.9% of them.
Tenchu, your diatribe against Americans is getting a bit dull. Your statistics are baseless, and make you sound simple-minded. A couple months ago you were making more sense, but lately you just sound hateful.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-30-2007, 11:51 PM

Hey Tenchu, when I was in Tenri, Japan I met an Australian in a bar. When he found out that my nationality was American he told me, "I hate all Americans." I then replied, "That's because you haven't met the right Americans yet." We then sat down at a table together and discussed many things while we drank. I found out that he was a Buddhist and he was in Tenri city because he wanted to visit the temple and learn a little about Tenrikyo.

Anyways, Their are so many different kinds of Americans. Some are conservative or liberal, while some are more moderate. Some use the past as an excuse not to improve and do better while some actually try to succeed. We have constitutionalists and then those that think the constitution should be modified. The funny thing is that if you ask an American what an American is, they may not be able to respond without being a little vague. Some may even tell you that they aren't American, even though they possess an American citizenship; still don't understand that one. There are those who are environmentally sensitive while some think "Global Warming" is science fiction. Do I even have to mention "Intelligent Design" or whatever they call it? I was watching the news one night and their representative said, "There are molecular trucks and propellers inside of a cell and sometimes they push a little to the left and sometimes they push a little to the right." I don't know what percent of Americans are idiots but I know that those who still support the current war and those who believe in "ID" are.

宣告されてから弁論しても手遅れである。