JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan News & Events (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-news-events/)
-   -   Fusako Sano - Kidnapped for 9 years (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-news-events/9949-fusako-sano-kidnapped-9-years.html)

Nanajuu 11-25-2007 11:12 AM

Fusako Sano - Kidnapped for 9 years

Sorry - this story is incredibly old. But I just heard about it, and it pissed me off, so allow me to vent!

Fusako Sano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you believe that they only gave that sick bastard 14 out of 15 years? :mad: :mad:

I say lock his ass up and see how long he lives. Don't let him talk to anyone, don't let him step outside, don't give him a window. Even then it wouldn't be enough. He took away 9 years of that girls childhood! Its sick! Gyah!

On a side note, also just found out about Girl A, Nevada-Tan. I know the crime rate in Japan is low, but geez... What the hell was she thinking?

*Looks at rainbow in sig to calm self down*

Naruto911 11-25-2007 11:57 AM

Yeah,I know how u feel(you're pretty funny)!

AichiAlex 11-25-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanajuu (Post 308007)
On a side note, also just found out about Girl A, Nevada-Tan. I know the crime rate in Japan is low, but geez... What the hell was she thinking?

The crime rate may be low but some of the crimes committed are really really f**ked up, there was a story on the news a few months ago about a 20 year old guy beheading his parents and then cutting their bodies into pieces,
disgusting....

vulgarshudder 11-26-2007 06:36 AM

I guess you've not google imaged nevada-tan fanart either...

Nanajuu 11-26-2007 07:55 AM

Oh yes, I've seen it. *Wields boxcutter*

clairebear 11-26-2007 10:21 PM

i find it slightly disturbing that Tenchu is using nevada-tan as his avatar pic and sig. :rolleyes:

Suki 11-27-2007 09:40 PM

Same here, Claire. He thinks that kid's done something she should be proud of x.Ô

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanajuu

I very much doubt she knows what she did. Reminds me of that little boy who killed his whole family after watching Terminator cause he'd seen that the bullets did no harm to Schwarzenegger :rolleyes: They are just products of a culture that's filled with violence, and who's to blame for that?

forgotenmemory 11-28-2007 10:03 PM

Oh yeah I've heard of that suki. That's messed up, I never did anything like that before when I watched terminator 2 (besides, arnold scared me, when I woke up at night in the dark I walked over to my mom but I was scared arnold would kill me) and I didn't have a gun!

ShibaInu 12-05-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clairebear (Post 310019)
i find it slightly disturbing that Tenchu is using nevada-tan as his avatar pic and sig. :rolleyes:

well, i find some of Tenchu's comments disturbing as well...:p just kidding...peace, bro! :vsign:

Siroi 02-06-2008 10:24 PM

About that terminator thing-that is where the adults didn't ground that child in reality and tell him that is a movie. Bullets in real life KILL people. So it is the adults fault-and he shouldn't be watching that movie anyway.
I've been playing video games since I was born-I haven't killed anyone yet. (Though sometimes it is tempting.)

Which I think I am psychotic so what am I talking about.

That man (not going to use the word I want to) is going to BURN!