JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
lonelyzion (Offline)
New to JF

An Invitation - HOLY LAND - this xmas seasons - 12-03-2007, 11:30 AM

Hi guys,
am not sure if there are some japanese who wld like to visit jerusalem for a change. not to mention of the bad impressions the media is giving us. but the truth is the opposite. its a safe place to visit and have some fun, adventure and meet many people. basically people here are friendly and very accomodating tho there are some who are not which is also true in other countries. for those who wld like to visit am offering my little hse with 4 bedrooms (sharing) with a minimal fee to cover up my sundries like electricity, taxes and etc. its located at the center of jerusalem. plus i can assist as a guide to tour the city and the dead sea, and have some weekened activities and volunteering work if u like to lend a hand.

why dnt u invite your friends to come over this holiday seasons to experience the spirit of xmas in the holy land.

coz comparatively speaking its much much cheaper than joining a group tour where prices is too costly.

yalla, come and visit me. HITS ME if u r interested so that i can make some arrangement and welcome party for u and ur friends.
email meon rannie_zion@yahoo.com.

Last edited by lonelyzion : 12-03-2007 at 11:36 AM. Reason: delete