JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
emofinger (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to emofinger Send a message via Yahoo to emofinger
Possibly going to Japan - 12-21-2007, 06:05 AM

So I might be going to Japan with a couple of my friends, and I'm really excited. Does anyone have any suggestions of good places to go? Historical sites are nice, but I also want some more modern. (: Also, I'll be staying at my friend's grandparents house in Yokohama - so if you could find places close to that to (not eager for to many 2 hour train rides, haha) But we're looking for places to visit!! I'm super excited, I hope I get to go!

(it'll be funny though, since I'm so tall and in japan everyone is... not... XD)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
jpdrag0n (Offline)
日本頑張れ!

12-21-2007, 06:09 AM

you'll actually be a little surprised. of course there are alot of short people but im 6'4 and japanese and sometimes there are people that come close to my height here in tokyo. if you're in yokohama theres an amusement park next to the ocean...i can't remember the name and theres also chinatown there too. if you wanna experience tokyo you're gonna have to endure long train rides...especially if you're in yokohama. i suppose you want to go to places like shibuya, shinjuku, harajuku, and shimokita right? well those are all about 1 and a half to 2 hours from yokohama i think...

そんな関係ねぇ!

HERO OF JAPAN
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

12-21-2007, 06:59 AM

Damn man I'm only 6'2

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#4 (permalink))
Old
emofinger (Offline)
New to JF

12-22-2007, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdrag0n View Post
you'll actually be a little surprised. of course there are alot of short people but im 6'4 and japanese and sometimes there are people that come close to my height here in tokyo. if you're in yokohama theres an amusement park next to the ocean...i can't remember the name and theres also chinatown there too. if you wanna experience tokyo you're gonna have to endure long train rides...especially if you're in yokohama. i suppose you want to go to places like shibuya, shinjuku, harajuku, and shimokita right? well those are all about 1 and a half to 2 hours from yokohama i think...
^^ Mk, thank you! Haha - yeah. Some people in japan are tall, but most girls are like 5'3'', right? Haha... well I'm female and 5'11''. I'm really excited to be Godzilla! Just kidding. But thanks for your ideas, I'll talk them over with my friends (:
(#5 (permalink))
Old
HaganeKakashi (Offline)
Pervert in disguise

Send a message via MSN to HaganeKakashi
12-22-2007, 10:41 PM

T-T I wanna go, but I can't.

Mark, Can I be added as a fellow perv xD. Ask Emofinger I'm like the biggest perv xD

MINE! I'VE CLAIMED!
EVERYONE DO THE PERVY DANCE!!!!
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!

My Fellow Pervs!
Hyakushi, Animeomarguy, Katchan6, MazarDantechildofdevil, Forgotenmemory, Sutiiven, Kudosan, Hentaro, Markduff, QuoyaNatsume, IonFortuna, MooDaddy

JF FAMILY
Fellow Soul Reaper-Ichigo2013

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-22-2007, 10:53 PM

Lucky you if you can go XD

I would want to see Akihabara, because it looks very fun! But unfortunately I've never been so it's not my biz to tell you about places in Japan... T_T

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#7 (permalink))
Old
emofinger (Offline)
New to JF

12-22-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaganeKakashi View Post
T-T I wanna go, but I can't.

Mark, Can I be added as a fellow perv xD. Ask Emofinger I'm like the biggest perv xD
You're one of the biggest... this is very true.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
emofinger (Offline)
New to JF

12-22-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
Lucky you if you can go XD

I would want to see Akihabara, because it looks very fun! But unfortunately I've never been so it's not my biz to tell you about places in Japan... T_T
xPPP what's Akihabara?