JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

Send a message via MSN to SeeD
yayaya I'm in Tokyo !!! :D - 07-02-2008, 01:58 PM

its my 3rd day and its amazing ! It is so much better that I was hoping for today I've go for a walk from shinjuku to alihabara then to imperial palace and then back again to shinjuku :P damn I'm so tired tmrw Tokyo bay and Tokyo tower I still have 26 days so I need to slow down but still this place is amazing. Worst thing is that I don't know any Japanese :/ but ppl r so helpfull ! I even mastered Japanese railway/subway system I'm so proud of myself I will post some pics later god this place is amazing !!

you dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Family:
My personnal puppet master - Suki
Brother - Thunda, pandayanyan
Little Sisters - Hoshichan, Ayame90, cassiechan, QuoyaNatsume, MusicLuver, Sachiko
(#2 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

07-02-2008, 02:05 PM

First off, CONGRATULATION Yes, I think being able to go see Japan is something thats worth congratulating, and worth celebrating on your end. I am glad that you had fun.

Wow thats a good long walk, isn't that at least like 10 KM from Shinjuku to Akiba? Will you be heading over to the Daiba? If so, try walking across the Rainbow bridge, I think you will totally enjoy that walk too.

26 days, are you just going to stay in Tokyo? Should take a trip to the west side too.

I wish I can spend more than 15 days in Japan every year, but unfortunately, the most i've stayed is nothing more than that...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-02-2008, 02:14 PM

Oh my god you're so lucky T_T

*stuck in crappy Edinburgh* ;_;
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

07-02-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
First off, CONGRATULATION Yes, I think being able to go see Japan is something thats worth congratulating, and worth celebrating on your end. I am glad that you had fun.

Wow thats a good long walk, isn't that at least like 10 KM from Shinjuku to Akiba? Will you be heading over to the Daiba? If so, try walking across the Rainbow bridge, I think you will totally enjoy that walk too.

26 days, are you just going to stay in Tokyo? Should take a trip to the west side too.

I wish I can spend more than 15 days in Japan every year, but unfortunately, the most i've stayed is nothing more than that...
Thanks ya tmrw rainbow bridge altho I still have to keep in mind to keep away from akihabara ive already spend there so much money and yep totally I've done today smth like 20km in that time I've done over 250 pics LOL its just every street here looks like some masterpiece and AND ! I want to climb mount Fuji on 20th July (my birthday) and good advice I will start to think where to go on da west side

Family:
Little Sisters - Hoshichan, Ayame90, cassiechan, QuoyaNatsume, MusicLuver, Sachiko
(#5 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

07-02-2008, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
Oh my god you're so lucky T_T

*stuck in crappy Edinburgh* ;_;
I know but still u can't even imagine how hard is for me to even think about going back to my crappy Manchester ;_; I want to stay here forever !

Family:
(#6 (permalink))
Old
ChibiCherry (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-02-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeD View Post
its my 3rd day and its amazing ! It is so much better that I was hoping for today I've go for a walk from shinjuku to alihabara then to imperial palace and then back again to shinjuku :P damn I'm so tired tmrw Tokyo bay and Tokyo tower I still have 26 days so I need to slow down but still this place is amazing. Worst thing is that I don't know any Japanese :/ but ppl r so helpfull ! I even mastered Japanese railway/subway system I'm so proud of myself I will post some pics later god this place is amazing !!
Are you going to go in the Harajuku street? (Not a weird question right?)

Owner of:
Tatsuya Fujiwara *Drools*
Natsuki (OZ)
Jun & Kirito (PIERROT)
Shares: Sakurai Atsushi w/ DivineBled
Shares: Teddy Loid & Jay Chou & Death w/ Miyavifan

My Sister Miyavifan *Hugs
Married with- LFA (Little Fallen Angel) *Hugs*
Pexster most wanted! For Cuteness!!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

07-02-2008, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I know but still u can't even imagine how hard is for me to even think about going back to my crappy Manchester ;_; I want to stay here forever !
Pft, if I went to Tokyo I would be so depressed thinking about coming back here xD

Japan is so awesome compared to the boring UK! >.<
(#8 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

07-02-2008, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiCherry View Post
Are you going to go in the Harajuku street? (Not a weird question right?)
oh yeah shibuya and harajuku after tomorrow also I will go and see Meiji jingu shrine there I will make tons of pics so as soon as I get some laptop I will upload them (I'm using my iPod atm).

Family:
(#9 (permalink))
Old
ChibiCherry (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-02-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
oh yeah shibuya and harajuku after tomorrow also I will go and see Meiji jingu shrine there I will make tons of pics so as soon as I get some laptop I will upload them (I'm using my iPod atm).
T_T You're so lucky!!

take many pics of the Japanese boys too X'P

Owner of:
Tatsuya Fujiwara *Drools*
Natsuki (OZ)
Jun & Kirito (PIERROT)
Shares: Sakurai Atsushi w/ DivineBled
Shares: Teddy Loid & Jay Chou & Death w/ Miyavifan

My Sister Miyavifan *Hugs
Married with- LFA (Little Fallen Angel) *Hugs*
Pexster most wanted! For Cuteness!!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

07-02-2008, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Thanks ya tmrw rainbow bridge altho I still have to keep in mind to keep away from akihabara ive already spend there so much money and yep totally I've done today smth like 20km in that time I've done over 250 pics LOL its just every street here looks like some masterpiece and AND ! I want to climb mount Fuji on 20th July (my birthday) and good advice I will start to think where to go on da west side
Nice, do post the pics up. I took something like 6000 shots last year for a 2 week stay, so I am sure you will beat me at this rate

Have fun shopping around, and yes, do stay out of Akiba, there are more places to spend your money

Advice.. well, if you have time, do shoot over to the west side, only take you a few days there to see the best of that side of Japan... I would hop over to Sakai to look at the tombs and stuff.. Kyoto to see the shrines and temples, Miyajima to see the shrine

Do take a trip to Hakone and Yokohama, you won't be disappointed