JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Myna (Offline)
New to JF

Talking Japan - Group Trip - HELP :o) - 07-09-2008, 02:33 PM

Hello all :ywave:

I'm thinking about travelling to Japan this autumn.. The problem is.. I'll have to do it on my own (friend unfortunately has to work) and I don't speak any Japanese. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled to learn more about this fascinating country.

Here my question.. do you know any group which I could join or at least where I could find good offers?
All in all trip should require 2 weeks and starts in Tokyo and end in the south..

Many thanks in advance & your help is much appreciated.. :vsign:

Cheers, myna
(#2 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

07-09-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna View Post
Hello all

I'm thinking about travelling to Japan this autumn.. The problem is.. I'll have to do it on my own (friend unfortunately has to work) and I don't speak any Japanese. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled to learn more about this fascinating country.

Here my question.. do you know any group which I could join or at least where I could find good offers?
All in all trip should require 2 weeks and starts in Tokyo and end in the south..

Many thanks in advance & your help is much appreciated..

Cheers, myna
Local tour is very limited, they have some 2-3 days local tour for most major cities, but i would recommend doing everything on your own. For the most part you should be able to survive without Japanese, also I think you can learn a few simple phrase and sentences until autumn

Outside of that I really don't have any good suggestions to offer as I never joined one of those local tour before. Check out IACE travel and see if they can give you some help