(#1 (permalink))
Old
shiegoyo (Offline)
New to JF

Question Traveling to Japan - 09-11-2008, 11:49 PM

Hi guys ,
I'm a new member of Japan forum !
Well I want to travel to Tokyo in December ,
firstly to visit the city and because my favorite jpop band will do a concert in the Tokyo Dome on the 30th december and I wanted to know how does it works , where can I buy it ?

So if you know the answer please help because i'm really found of this music's group and I really really don't want to miss them !!!
Thanks
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-11-2008, 11:50 PM

Which band?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
shiegoyo (Offline)
New to JF

09-11-2008, 11:54 PM

the concert is :NewS of Johnny's intertainment
But I listen any kind of music !! (I'm an open-minded girl in the music world lol )

Last edited by shiegoyo : 09-11-2008 at 11:56 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-12-2008, 01:03 AM

Generally with Johnny's bands you must be a member of the fan club to get tickets to concerts.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-12-2008, 03:15 AM

You can do what many others here do, stand outside the station by Tokyo Dome with a sign with the band's name on it and yell "chiketto onegaishimasu!!" at passers by. You can make friends with the hundreds of others who will be there doing the same thing.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
shiegoyo (Offline)
New to JF

09-12-2008, 09:05 PM

ok thanks, I think it's the best solution !

Arigato

Japan .... Wait for me !!
I'm coming sooner

がんばるよ 
(#7 (permalink))
Old
paprinika (Offline)
New to JF

09-13-2008, 10:53 AM

I'm going during October to catch a JE con (I'm not a FC member and of course not living in Japan) but I went to ticket.co.jp to check on tickets that people sell, and found a shopping agent to help me with buying it.

Though you must pay the ticket price + agent commision but they are efficient. Plus I didn't choose a good seat, I gambled on a "cheap but seat number still unknown" seat so the total was half of my original budget. =)
I'm satisfied by just stepping into the arena. XD

Or if you know someone in Japan who could help, ask them.

If you're daring enough and wanna try your luck, visit Harajuku, there are a few shops where people try to resell their tickets. Or if you don't mind spending big bucks, find those illegal resellers near the concert venue. They often have stacks of tickets. But since it's on a 30th of Dec plus a Dome con I think tickets price will be... wow.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Pacal (Offline)
New to JF

Help! - 09-14-2008, 08:23 PM

I am a 18 years old guy from Hungary. My dream and my aim is to get to Japan, and to learn martial arts from experienced teachers. The next year I want to go to an academy where I can acquire the basics of the Japanese language, but I feel it will be a waste of my time. I wish I could to go to Japan in a year! I want to learn the language, the culture and mostly the martial arts. That's everything to me. I don't care, if it's just 2 or 3 years... I would work hard to make this time enough for advance. Please, if anybody knows a chance for me to go to Japan and reach my goal, please write me an e-mail! It's very important to me! My email adress: awfulstorm@freemail.hu
(#9 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
09-14-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiegoyo View Post
...my favorite jpop band will do a concert in the Tokyo Dome on the 30th december and I wanted to know how does it works , where can I buy it ?
You want to buy the Tokyo Dome?

That's going to take quite a bit of cash.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.