JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
sootster (Offline)
New to JF

Japan 2011 or 2012 - 09-29-2008, 05:54 PM

Me and quite a few of my friends are going to japan in either 2011 or 2012 or both. There will probally be about 5/6 of us and 2 r japanese so we are good on language. So anyway we where all wondering wot we should do, all round trip, visit a few selected locations or anything else. We arnt going to have much money and will stay for about 2 1/2 months. So we really need place to go, wot to do there and anything else.

Cheers
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Raisthlin (Offline)
JF Regular

09-29-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sootster View Post
Me and quite a few of my friends are going to japan in either 2011 or 2012 or both. There will probally be about 5/6 of us and 2 r japanese so we are good on language. So anyway we where all wondering wot we should do, all round trip, visit a few selected locations or anything else. We arnt going to have much money and will stay for about 2 1/2 months. So we really need place to go, wot to do there and anything else.

Cheers
pick up a lonelyplanet or something similar and and read it randomly. Eventually, you will come up with TONS of stuff you want to do.

Besides, theres tons of topics like this one all around the place and youll find hundreds of answers in them.

Have fun !
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Shanis (Offline)
Going to be someone

Send a message via MSN to Shanis
09-29-2008, 06:31 PM

you should save up more money that´s the best for you for a 2 1/2 months trip you´ll need more especially in a group of 8 ppl (or are you 7? :/). but i have a question, are these 2 japanese already in japan and live there or do i misunterstand something?^^

When do you think people die?

When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol?
No.

When they are ravaged by an incurable disease?
No.

When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom?
No!

It's when... they are forgotten.

~Dr. Hiluluk - One Piece
(#4 (permalink))
Old
sootster (Offline)
New to JF

09-29-2008, 08:39 PM

It is a group of 5/6 and 2 ppl don't live in japan but are fluent speakers. They also have relatives over there which we can stay with for a few days