(#31 (permalink))
Old
Chile (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Chile Send a message via Skype™ to Chile
07-12-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnekolove19 View Post
Hey, yeah I do plan to post while in Japan Are you headed for Temple? The main thing I've learned in this wild experience is to read and re-read everything. You can't read it enough I feel, I've read documents once and missed things and then found them once I re-read the document. A lot of the paperwork I've had to fill out is government stuff so it's important to have it right, I found out if there is anything you are unsure of you can normally find the answer either on the internet or from a counselor, if you don't know for sure don't put it down. Well if there is anything else you want to know just let me know. :-)
Well thank you! The last thing I want to do is get any of this paperwork wrong the first time around. I have been considering temple but have found that it is also very expensive. Good lord is it expensive!
I'm trying to find a language college now that suits my needs and my thin pocketbook.

I am still very interested in hearing about your experiences while there, however! I hope to see you post when you're embarked on your journey!

I also want to second the motion for no-nos. Anything you absolutely should NOT do?
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Jnekolove19 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Jnekolove19
07-29-2009, 06:05 PM

I have finally figured out what the hardest thing about this entire study abroad adventure is, it's not the time consuming paper work nor the cost and schedules to be figured out... it's the PACKING... so many questions of what to take or not take (especially when there is so much you want to take and think you "might" need) I have the horrible habit of playing the "what if" game while packing (which does not help at all), then there is the -does my luggage exceed the allotted weight and/or size. So yep I have finally figured it out now all I have to do is deal with it *head desk*