JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Question scholarship to study in japan - 11-20-2008, 11:15 PM

Hello everyone...I'm new member (oh really?)
So well basicly I'm doing this post because I've always dreamed about japan (i' in touch with it since ever), and right now i'm trying to get a scholarship to study in japan for 1month, but I would like to ask you (if you know about it) how I could try to get a scholarship for university, I mean to do exams and then if Im good, to do all my studies in japan...
Do you know anything about it?
I will be waiting...
Arigatou Gozaimasu
(#2 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-21-2008, 05:50 PM

no one?
I keep waiting...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Taranee987 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Taranee987 Send a message via Yahoo to Taranee987 Send a message via Skype™ to Taranee987
11-23-2008, 07:51 PM

ok after my own reasearch expirences about studying in Japan they require you know how to speak and write proper japanese you can find this out by taking a JLPT test there are 4 levels Japanese Language Proficiency Test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

on this link more info about this test is available, and also to get a scholarship in Japan you have to be in a profession were you can get a master degree or bachelor degree, which means lot's of studying and good grades.

As you can see they are very strict about who they let in to study in Japan which also may have something to do whit the high educational level Japan has. And I have tried aswell for other scholarship options but no luck for me maybe you are more lucky ganbatte ^_~

Are you nice to people they usually are nice back
(#4 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 08:47 PM

Thanks a lot for the help
I will try my best to find something to do with scholarship during high-school - and college
(#5 (permalink))
Old
thalia4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Location: Somewhere in the world maybe JP. " A fatal attraction to CUTENESS" HL
11-23-2008, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranee987 View Post
ok after my own reasearch expirences about studying in Japan they require you know how to speak and write proper japanese you can find this out by taking a JLPT test there are 4 levels Japanese Language Proficiency Test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

on this link more info about this test is available, and also to get a scholarship in Japan you have to be in a profession were you can get a master degree or bachelor degree, which means lot's of studying and good grades.

As you can see they are very strict about who they let in to study in Japan which also may have something to do whit the high educational level Japan has. And I have tried aswell for other scholarship options but no luck for me maybe you are more lucky ganbatte ^_~
It would SOOO cool to study in japan!!!

Abdc
*Quest Crew & Beat Freaks*
*Fan of the Cocky Guys & So real*
*GACKT FAN CLUB ME & VAMPIRE CLAN*
NARUTO FAN CLUB FAMILY
Me(sakura), Narutoluvr(misa),zachart(Ichigo),ariana,Silveremperial(sora)kiyuga(nara),sm ilexfreak7( vampire princess),xrachellex (Miyuki),rukamency,lulu,totorono,Auran,Orihimegirl,katchan6 (mello),Sakurasan, KittyKyo,drummachick
(#6 (permalink))
Old
isisbathory (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2008, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalia4 View Post
It would SOOO cool to study in japan!!!
but aren't you in japan?