JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
nepaltrekkingguide (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to nepaltrekkingguide Send a message via Yahoo to nepaltrekkingguide
Hi Greetings from Kathmandu/Nepal - 12-01-2008, 11:34 AM

Hi every body,Greetings from Nepal. My name is Aitasingh Lama,man, from Kathmandu/Nepal. I am a trekking guide,also I am treks & tours organizer. For Nepal & Tibet.

I've done more than 20 times Treks to Mt.Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Base Camp. Well I've seen the photo of Mt.Fuji San in Japan, Mt.Fuji San is very very beautiful,unique & lovely little mountain,the Crown of Japan. I've a big thought to climb the Mt.Fuji San,some day. Could any body tell me that do I've to get the Climbing Permit to climb the Mt.Fuji? Would be nice to hear from you guys in the forum. Thank you. Sincerely- aita
(#2 (permalink))
Old
taro (Offline)
JF Regular

12-01-2008, 12:26 PM

Fuji-san is open for a limited time during summer for anyone to climb.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
nepaltrekkingguide (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to nepaltrekkingguide Send a message via Yahoo to nepaltrekkingguide
Fuji-San - 12-02-2008, 03:29 AM

Thanks taro,

Fuji-San is open during summer for any one to climb ! Mmm so means no need to get any permit from goverment to climb?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Firebird (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via ICQ to Firebird Send a message via Skype™ to Firebird
12-02-2008, 01:56 PM

No you do not need any permit to climb it!

Back home after 1 year work and travel in Japan and 3 month in Korea: www.teglas.asia (text is in German, but see the pictures!)
(#5 (permalink))
Old
gokul2121 (Offline)
New to JF

Travelling in Nepal - 05-24-2014, 04:33 AM

Trekking is categorized into tow types comprising of Tea houses trek and Camping trek but we classify in four types of treks including two more Remote Area and Restricted trekking both of them can goes into tea house or camping treks. Except tea house trek, other treks looks similar but there is some changed inside themselves. Trekking can depends upon the routes that you chosen. Tented camping trek is suitable where there is not tea house infrastructure and cost-effective for large groups which costs comparatively high for small group. While trekking in Nepal on the most popular routes connected with good tea house network, lodge-to-lodge treks is recommended. Aslo remote and are much more representative for historical, cultural and scenic beaut of Nepal. The main importance should be placed on keeping oneself safe, warm and healthy while ensuring a momentous journey. If you are coming to Nepal and wish to do a trekking, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can provide you with all your trekking needs with the best price and services.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
RadioKid (Offline)
Native Japanese

Send a message via Yahoo to RadioKid
05-24-2014, 10:25 AM

Here is the search result by google for climbing fuji-san in japanese.

Most of these pages are in Japanese and have link to English page.

https://www.google.co.jp/?gfe_rd=cr&...82%A4%E3%83%89

Language makes Culture and Culture makes Language.

Links to Japan forum Tips :
1) How to remove spam massages on you screen
2) How to post Youtube movies or Pictures

... and
Ask professional translator for your business work. You can not get useful business resources for free.