JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   When do you plan to go Japan? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/2287-when-do-you-plan-go-japan.html)

Excessum 02-13-2007 11:41 PM

Excessum is planning to go to check out sakura blooming festival this year, but he is afraid that he will not have enough money for it and most probably he will need to go in-to some street-fighting event to earn cash for return ticket... and considering the fact that he was kicked out of almost every martial arts school he went to, he is not coming back earlier than year 2008... :confused:

Maku 02-13-2007 11:44 PM

Don't worry, you'll get deported after 3 months.

Excessum 02-14-2007 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maku (Post 43411)
Don't worry, you'll get deported after 3 months.

YAY! ^_^

... Excessum went to search for his backpack ...

aldine 02-15-2007 12:01 PM

Japan...soon...:cool:

ccci 02-22-2007 10:16 AM

Dear sirs,
Good day,
I visited Japan for the first time in late 1982, I was one of training delegation in one of training sites of NEC company, it was the first time I leave my country, Iraq.
I stayed 50 days that was like a dream and I wish to visit again this a wonderful Division country before beauty, I said perhaps there are a beautiful country of Japan, however, Nee did not have the opportunity to visit, But after I visited two Arab countries and Italy. Japan still living in a beautiful picture myself, I hope from my heart that opportunity back again.

CCCI
Iraq

Shanis 02-22-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesperd (Post 39377)
So when do you plan to go Japan, maybe we'll be able to meet up.. the next time im going is summer break of Next year, August 2008 is a good possibility.. im going with Masterhien and maybe a few others.. so when do you next plan to go Japan?

where are you going in japan? i must ask my parents if i can go at that time too cause i´m only 16 years old and you are even a year younger than mine :mtongue: In 2008 go many of JF to Japan we must make a T-Shirt or only take a white one and write JF on it so we know who is from this site and we will rocognice us :D :vsign: Where are you all going? I want to see Tokyo cause it should be so big oO and the biggest i´ve seen since now is Berlin^^ But Osaka and Kyoto also sounds good may i make a tour to all famous places
Hope to see you in Japan :ywave: :vsign: :rheart:

WarumonoKyo 02-22-2007 02:43 PM

Im thinking of going Marh Break of next year

=3

And then again when I finish all my schooling, i shall move therr >]

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 02-22-2007 02:50 PM

I'm gonna rock out in late August of 2009! Yeah boy! Lol:D

Shanis 02-22-2007 04:16 PM

I must look then i will go i don´t have much money and my parents won´t pay all of the travel and i even can´t speak japan O_O so i must use my english or i must get to japan later :(

Tsukikage 02-22-2007 04:55 PM

I just paid my deposit! im going from dec 14th 2007 to Jan 13th 2008!
It means il be having my 19th in Japan!
I went last year when I was 17 with my best friend, we both love it!
Hi to everyone at Bar23 in Asakusa, Tokyo!