LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
AnthraxAttack (Offline)
JF Regular

03-23-2009, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yz81 View Post
I'll be going there with about 2500-3000$ total, I'm just hoping it lasts me a good 2 months, 3 if possible.

Arent there under the table temp jobs people can get? Technically not legal, but there's gotta be something I can get. I honestly think I'll be pretty bored there for 2 months if I'm not at least doing a part time job. Sight seeing is nice and all, but I can't do that for 2 months straight!
I have like "life ADD" and if I'm not working or taking a class, I get bored very quickly.
If you get bored fast, and you are short on cash -- yes you are -- why on earth do you want to stay for that long. "Sight seeing is nice and all, but I can't do that for 2 months straight!" Then stay for a month or less!

Christ dude.

If it is a wife you are hunting for, go to the Philippines or Thailand like everybody else. It is going to be a lot easier and cheaper.

You won't find anything decent with shouting English, so start working on you japanese if a wife is your quest.

If you just want some fun, stay for a month or less and blow your money.

I don't see what is so important about staying for as long as possible if you don't want to.

As for work, ask the Nigerians
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
03-24-2009, 06:36 AM

haha soo true. anthrax

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan
(#33 (permalink))
Old
ushkana (Offline)
New to JF

03-26-2009, 07:54 AM

im going to Japan in a year and a half. im not Japanese at all but im native american which doesn't help. please help me prepare so i dont make a fool out of my self. are there any books you can suggest i should read. anything at all would help. THANKS!!!!!!!!