JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
temuuj (Offline)
New to JF

Coming to Washington DC? - 06-09-2009, 08:06 AM

Are you traveling to Washington DC this summer? My friend is holding my guitar in Tokyo if you can fly it with you to DC, I can pick you up at any of the airports near DC and drop you off anywhere in the DC area. I tried shipping it to DC but cost too much. If you can bring it with you, it's a win-win for both of us.
Domo arigato.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

06-09-2009, 08:19 AM

hate to have to say it, but it costs money to check luggage past a certain point and most likely, a person traveling from Tokyo to the US will have their fare share of luggage to deal with...so, if someone was willing to haul the guitar with them, It would cost them money which would cost you money...
plus, unless they're a close friend, I wouldn't trust something of that value with a stranger.
I think your best bet would be to ship it over. But, good luck, I hope somebody bites on this request.

IamKira
(#3 (permalink))
Old
temuuj (Offline)
New to JF

06-10-2009, 04:09 AM

It's summer time. If there are vacationers with just carry on luggage, then the guitar can go as a check in. There must be some people out there traveling with just carry on-s. Besides, the neck can be taken off, so that both the body and the neck can fit into a larger luggage. But anyway, thanks. I hope I find someone. It's not an expensive guitar, just a good one that i like.