JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
tryman (Offline)
New to JF

How about this route for your trip? - 08-19-2009, 04:16 PM

Hello...
As a travel cordinator.agency in japan, this is my reccomend for 8(9)nights 10days..
Tokyo 2 nights,Hakone 1 night, Osaka.Kyoto 2 nights + Hokkaido(Sapporo,Niseko)3nights
Many singaporians cometo Hokkaido to enjoy the local foods and Onsen and wild nature! Also you can have fun in Tokyo(Akhabara/Asakusa etc)
and try to ride bullut train Shinakanse to Osaka/Kyoto from Atami/Shizuoka
to Osaka/Kyoto. If you are lucky you will be able to see Mt.Fuji(Fuji-san)

I think you can reseh all of your ticket of hotel/train etc, but if you need some help, feel free anytime to email me; trymanakihiro@hotamil.co.jp
Hoping your trip will be more impressive.
Akihiro
(#12 (permalink))
Old
IcewindDude (Offline)
JF Regular

08-19-2009, 05:35 PM

I'd definitely suggest getting with a travel agent for this kind of stuff. If this trip is for fun, they usually know they most successful places for a good time. They should also lead you through with questions on your interests and stuff to find a place and even a schedule that best suits you.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-19-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryman View Post
Hello...
As a travel cordinator.agency in japan, this is my reccomend for 8(9)nights 10days..
Tokyo 2 nights,Hakone 1 night, Osaka.Kyoto 2 nights + Hokkaido(Sapporo,Niseko)3nights
Many singaporians cometo Hokkaido to enjoy the local foods and Onsen and wild nature! Also you can have fun in Tokyo(Akhabara/Asakusa etc)

I think you can reseh all of your ticket of hotel/train etc, but if you need some help, feel free anytime to email me; trymanakihiro@hotamil.co.jp
Hoping your trip will be more impressive.
Akihiro
This is too much for 9 days. You will be spending half of each day in a train or train station.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-19-2009, 08:38 PM

It should be signed "Akihiro, Hokkaido Chamber of Commerce".

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

08-19-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
This is too much for 9 days. You will be spending half of each day in a train or train station.
I was going to say that when I saw that post, all the time will be spent traveling, but then the one responded seem to suggest that he/she is a trip planner, so I figured they know better than letting someone like me to challenge it
(#16 (permalink))
Old
MarcusTan (Offline)
New to JF

08-20-2009, 01:28 AM

[quote=tryman;762891]Hello...

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the response.

Seriously, as my wife is someone who is more crazy on Shopping and myself more on local food.. we are only planning of staying at Osaka (3days), Kyoto (2 Days) and Tokyo (4days), now I’m trying to assemble under different location, will list down and seek all your advise again.

Thank You
(#17 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-20-2009, 02:32 AM

[quote=MarcusTan;763011]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryman View Post
Hello...

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the response.

Seriously, as my wife is someone who is more crazy on Shopping and myself more on local food.. we are only planning of staying at Osaka (3days), Kyoto (2 Days) and Tokyo (4days), now I’m trying to assemble under different location, will list down and seek all your advise again.

Thank You
As food goes, Osaka and Kyoto are going to be your winners. For shopping, it's Tokyo, though you might find better bargains in Osaka and Kyoto.

In Tokyo people brag how expensive the blouse they are wearing is.

In Osaka people brag how cheap the blouse they are wearing is.

Two very different mindsets.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
tksensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-28-2009, 06:41 AM

I'd recommend spending the whole time in Kyoto.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
sarasi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-29-2009, 08:26 AM

And I would say that 3-4 days in Kyoto is plenty for a first trip and that Tokyo is worth seeing, especially if shopping is a priority- individual tastes vary.