JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
redline (Offline)
JF Regular

Paintball - 09-20-2009, 08:40 AM

Hi everybody. I was just wondering, does anyone know of any good paintball fields in Japan. As of right now im under the impression that Tama hills is the best place for paintball, as it keeps the normal 300 feet per second limit. I understand Japan isn't exactly the paintball capital of the world, but I will be missing practice to go to Japan and I should really get at least one day of practice. Also, I heard there is a ban on importing certain paintball markers. I've looked all over the internet and cannot find anyone on what types of markers are banned and which are not. If anything can help with this I would greatly appreciate it, I have an Invert Mini Serial # 008846 if that helps any.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-20-2009, 01:33 PM

Unfortunately, the only places where you can play paintball in Japan are the US military bases. A few years ago Japan placed a ban on any device which could fire a projectile at more than 200 feet per second. This made all paintball markers illegal.

I wish I could play paintball here, I used to play on a team in Miami, and I have Yoshi Rau's 2005 team Dynasty kit.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
redline (Offline)
JF Regular

09-20-2009, 07:52 PM

I see, that is unfortunate. Well, at least the bases will have it. I hear the Falcons are based in Japan. Really? What tournaments did you play? I play in central to southern California.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
hippykiller1 (Offline)
JF Regular

10-06-2009, 06:10 PM

man that is unfortunate and really lame.