LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
SonOfBanzai (Offline)
Banned

03-05-2007, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURLYZ View Post
I live in Japan and have many friends of many different races. I know Philipinos, Chinos, Brazillions and Thai. I have converted the rooftop of one of my office buildings into a community center for Gaijins living in Japan. It's a place that is safe from the rampant Japanese Nationalists LIKE YOU!!!!!!! GO BACK TO NORTH KOREA !!!!!!!!
Long live glorious Japanese emperor. The heads of foreign enemies is line the road to Edo.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

03-05-2007, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfBanzai View Post
Chinese is too many in Japan. We not need more, they is trouble. Plese another country go.

are you for real???
(#13 (permalink))
Old
jasonbvr (Offline)
TrixR4Kidz

03-05-2007, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samokan View Post
are you for real???
Responding to douche bags only encourages their poor behavior. Whether SOB is for real or just some dumbass kid, the best strategy is to ignore their blatant ignorance because giving them attention is what they are aiming for.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
samokan (Offline)
0xFFFF_FFFF

03-05-2007, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbvr View Post
Responding to douche bags only encourages their poor behavior. Whether SOB is for real or just some dumbass kid, the best strategy is to ignore their blatant ignorance because giving them attention is what they are aiming for.

yeah i was restraining meself from responding to his post ... but oh well
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SonOfBanzai (Offline)
Banned

03-05-2007, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samokan View Post
are you for real???
Foreigns must be respect to japan. Many foreigns is no respect to Japan. plese go own country if no respect. I no go other country because not respect. Please respect glorious country Japan.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
sakura1982 (Offline)
New to JF

10-22-2007, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Foreigns must be respect to japan. Many foreigns is no respect to Japan. plese go own country if no respect. I no go other country because not respect. Please respect glorious country Japan.
You 're very funny, and stupid

Just as I told you, where i go is none of your business

Shut up

Idiot

Liebe ist alles nicht.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
sakura1982 (Offline)
New to JF

10-22-2007, 10:25 AM

Quote:
I respect people who knows how to repect the others, obviously you 're not the person ,so why do I bother to even think that you're a human being.

Liebe ist alles nicht.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
sakura1982 (Offline)
New to JF

10-22-2007, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbvr View Post
Nin hao Sakura,

It depends on what you want to see when you come to Japan. I think four places everyone wants to visit when they come here are Kyoto, Mt. Fuji, Hiroshima and Tokyo. Kyoto is good if you want to see elaborate temples and old palaces. Mt. Fuji people go to just because it is so popular in Japan and a symbol of Japan to the outside world. Hiroshima is a very important place because of the tragedy of the atomic bombs dropped on Japan and every human should see the memorial there to remind them why we must fight to dismantle nuclear weapons and strive for peace. Tokyo is very popular just because it is the capital and has some interesting things to see.

As far as costs, it really depends on how much traveling around and eating at restaurants you will be doing. I think 10,000 yen a day may be a good budget if you find cheap places to stay every night. Then you will want maybe 40,000 to 60,000 for souvenirs and reserve money in case you spend more than you expected.

Maybe an organised tour through a Chinese travel company would be cheaper for you, but I don't know how much they charge for Japan tours.

Here is the site for Japan Railways Japan Railways Group You should look for a rail pass, but I don't know how much you will be able to use it in just one week. Don't take taxis if you can avoid it, they are very expensive.

Good luck! Zai jian!

(Sorry if you speak a different form of Chinese, I only know a little Mandarin)
Thanks Jason

Your comments are really helpful to me.

and I'm so pleased to have your attention

Btw, are you living in Japan or are you Japanese?

Liebe ist alles nicht.