JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Mazaaaj (Offline)
New to JF

12 in Japan. - 10-22-2009, 05:31 PM

Hi, everybody.

I am photographer , and i am sooo addicted to the japanese city lights and jappanese people.

i am planning to visit Japan in January25 and stay for 12 days. we r 2 persons, and it iwill be our first visit to Japan. our budget is 6000$.

i just want to know if this amount of money is enough for us to stay in japan for 12 days or not.

i am planing to visit Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and if possible Kobe.

i wish, guys if u can plan my trip for me and suggest me good hotels in Shinjuku ( tokyo ), Osaka, Nagoya, and KObe.

And best Regards

Mazaaaj
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Saphira816 (Offline)
New to JF

10-22-2009, 06:22 PM

Aw I hope you have a great time in Japan. I'm sorry because I know nothing of Japan's hotels but I can tell you that Sapporo has beautiful cherry blossoms in March. I guess that doesn't help much but I thought you might like to know if you ever go back during the spring. I love taking pictures, too. Cherry blossoms are definitely worth it.
Sayonara!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein

"Bazinga!"
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Mazaaaj (Offline)
New to JF

10-23-2009, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira816 View Post
Aw I hope you have a great time in Japan. I'm sorry because I know nothing of Japan's hotels but I can tell you that Sapporo has beautiful cherry blossoms in March. I guess that doesn't help much but I thought you might like to know if you ever go back during the spring. I love taking pictures, too. Cherry blossoms are definitely worth it.
Sayonara!
Usually i choose March as best time to travel to any where, but in this year i have things to do in March so i decided to make my journey earlier in this year

I think the Snow in Tokyo is intersting, isnt it ?

i want to see Fuji Mount, City lights, Temples, and Bazaars

hope to make visit one day in Mrach Sapporo season looks intersting too