JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
JackIsLost (Offline)
Wanderer

Send a message via AIM to JackIsLost
Looks like I'm visiting Japan again - 11-18-2009, 09:17 AM

2nd time this year, and this time I don't plan on staying 2 months! I am going to see my travel agent and see what the deals are after New years. I wanna stay at least 3 weeks and be home on U.S. soil in time for my college classes on January 30th. I hope there's some great deals.

gonna be visiting Girlfriends family in Saitama again. this time i think i should get a rail pass, but not sure if they have a one month period (gonna ask my travel agent, or you can chime in). During January will there be any festivals or any other celebration that will fancy me?

うんこ漏らした。

my gun is bigger than your gun
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CrystalDoll (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to CrystalDoll
11-18-2009, 09:51 AM

That sounds so nice. I visited Japan for a week once a few years ago, which still impresses me.

Wishing you a great trip and great time with your GF's family~
(#3 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

11-25-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackIsLost View Post
2nd time this year, and this time I don't plan on staying 2 months! I am going to see my travel agent and see what the deals are after New years. I wanna stay at least 3 weeks and be home on U.S. soil in time for my college classes on January 30th. I hope there's some great deals.

gonna be visiting Girlfriends family in Saitama again. this time i think i should get a rail pass, but not sure if they have a one month period (gonna ask my travel agent, or you can chime in). During January will there be any festivals or any other celebration that will fancy me?
You can get a 21 day pass, then a 7 day pass.. or if you plan it out accordingly, maybe you can mix the JR passes so that you save some money, for example, make the first 20 days cross japan, on the 21st day, go back to Tokyo area, get a 7 day JR east pass for those 7 days.. or something like that
(#4 (permalink))
Old
samurai007 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-26-2009, 08:07 PM

If you aren't going to be spending every day traveling long distances by train, you might want a ju-hachi kippu instead...

JET Program, 1996-98, Wakayama-ken, Hashimoto-shi

Link to pictures from my time in Japan