JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
EpicPhysicist (Offline)
Pimp

Japan Foreign Exchange Program. - 09-01-2010, 04:43 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm Sam, I'm a 13 Year Old. I live in Canada and I want to go to Japan for a foreign exchange program of some sort. What companies or agencies would you guys recommend. Something that is not cheap as I've heard those are not good. Something That's worth the price your paying for. So Good Quality But not Too overpriced. KTHXBAI. Really Appreciate.

P.S. How old do you have to be?,

HurrDurr

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left. and also i cant Triforce
.▲
▲▲
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-01-2010, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicPhysicist View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm Sam, I'm a 13 Year Old. I live in Canada and I want to go to Japan for a foreign exchange program of some sort. What companies or agencies would you guys recommend. Something that is not cheap as I've heard those are not good. Something That's worth the price your paying for. So Good Quality But not Too overpriced. KTHXBAI. Really Appreciate.

P.S. How old do you have to be?,

HurrDurr
Is there not a counselor at your school who would know the answer to this? It really depends on what is available in your area.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
RKitagawa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to RKitagawa
09-01-2010, 05:31 AM

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I have a similar question. I'm also in Canada, but I am now 20 years old and just finished college. I'm curious, does anyone know if there's some kind of exchange type thing for people like me? A friend of mine was telling me that he went to some country (not japan) when he was around my age, and lived with some family for a while as part of a program. I'm wondering if there is something similar to that.

I did some google searches before asking this, but I wasn't exactly sure what to search for, so I didn't get any good results.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

09-01-2010, 06:33 AM

you mean like ERASMUMS?
well here in europe if you are a good student you can join this programm and go to whatever country you want for a year to learn. the programm also is like your lawyear - if the hosting university isnt doing something it should or vice versa, then just give them a call and theyll straight things out.
here is the web page: ESN International | Erasmus Student Network