JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Chikavelli (Offline)
New to JF

In Japan for a Month - 01-19-2010, 08:59 AM

what up fellow Japan enthusiasts~!
So I have approved vacation time from April 17th to May 10 paid vacation. I'm going to Tokyo. I have an old "love" that I'm trying to reconnect with but am sceptically confident that any type of love will be rekindled. Marriage is on the list with this one.. She's an international flight attendant and the sweetest smart thing.... aside from that...there is my unsureness of meeting with her very much. I'm trying to be able to hang out and casually meet some friends. Are there any suggestions for ways/places to meet some knew friends? This is my 3rd time going to Japan BTW. the previous times was with my exex so im kinda new to the Tokyo scene. My Japanese language skills are high intermediate. Also I'm trying to find some good hostels in downtown Tokyo. Any Ideas of some awesomeness Hostel action???
Thank you for all your support
Cheek

Last edited by Chikavelli : 01-21-2010 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Changed my mind on a few things
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-19-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikavelli View Post
So I have approved vacation time from April 17th to May 10 paid vacation. I'm going to Tokyo. I have an old "love" that I'm trying to reconnect with but am sceptically confident that any type of love will be rekindled. Marriage is on the list with this one.. She's an international flight attendant and the sweetest smart thing.... aside from that...there is my unsureness of meeting with her again. I'm trying to be able to hang out and casually meet some girls. Are there any suggestions from you men/women in ways/places to meet some knew mates? This is my 3rd time going to Japan BTW. to previous times was with my exex so im super newb (new) too the nanpa or trying to pick up chicks/ trying to meet cute girls in a scene. My Japanese language skills are high intermediate. Also I'm trying to find some good hostels in downtown Tokyo. Any Ideas of some awesomeness Hostel action???
Thank you for all your support/criticism!
Cheek
Let me get this clear. You are going to Tokyo to propose to a woman, but in the meantime you would like to hook up with other women?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

01-19-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Let me get this clear. You are going to Tokyo to propose to a woman, but in the meantime you would like to hook up with other women?
Thats what i was thinking too when i read the post... "I'm trying to be able to hang out and casually meet some girls". I guess its like an insurance policy
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Astley (Offline)
New to JF

01-19-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
So I have approved vacation time from April 17th to May 10 paid vacation. I'm going to Tokyo. I have an old "love" that I'm trying to reconnect with but am sceptically confident that any type of love will be rekindled. Marriage is on the list with this one.. She's an international flight attendant and the sweetest smart thing.... aside from that...there is my unsureness of meeting with her again. I'm trying to be able to hang out and casually meet some girls. Are there any suggestions from you men/women in ways/places to meet some knew mates? This is my 3rd time going to Japan BTW. to previous times was with my exex so im super newb (new) too the nanpa or trying to pick up chicks/ trying to meet cute girls in a scene. My Japanese language skills are high intermediate. Also I'm trying to find some good hostels in downtown Tokyo. Any Ideas of some awesomeness Hostel action???
Thank you for all your support/criticism!
Cheek
I love you. Am just sorry i cant help

A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Chikavelli (Offline)
New to JF

01-19-2010, 03:41 PM

hence the support/criticism.. I'd rather have help on finding good hostels in the downtown Tokyo area.

God wine- Well put.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

01-19-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
hence the support/criticism.. I'd rather have help on finding good hostels in the downtown Tokyo area.

God wine- Well put.
Oak hotel by Ueno is suppsedly to be a hotspot for foreigners, i myself checked out after the first night and move to Prince as i can't deal with the stupid kids that were there, but you may have better luck than me or are more tolerant