JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TimC (Offline)
New to JF

Air fare Hong Konk to Tokyo - 02-24-2010, 10:00 AM

Hi Everyone iam travelling through China to Hong Kong and need to book a flight to Tokyo one way can any one advise me the cheapest way to do this and are there any no frills airlines operating this route.
Many Thanks
Tim
(#2 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

02-24-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC View Post
Hi Everyone iam travelling through China to Hong Kong and need to book a flight to Tokyo one way can any one advise me the cheapest way to do this and are there any no frills airlines operating this route.
Many Thanks
Tim
I did something similar, but the other way around. I bough a 1 week round trip ticket between Japan and HK for about 400 USD, but i forfeit the return flight.... That was with ANA, you can probably get similar deals through a travel agent
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Firebird (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via ICQ to Firebird Send a message via Skype™ to Firebird
02-24-2010, 05:05 PM

Around 300 US going over Shanghai with China Eastern Airlines. Minimum time seems to be around 7 hours with changing in Shanghai

Found on Cheap flights: Find and compare prices for airlines tickets. put in date and airports, as easy as it gets.

EDIT:
I just found a cheaper option
Fly from HK to Singapore and from there to Kuala Lumpur both flights with Jetstaraisa. Than take Malaysia Airlines to Narita.
This will only cost 180US but im not sure if its worth the time (and you´ve got to book/coordinate 3 different flights).
Also this price was for mid april, it might be more expensive if your schedule is thight.

Back home after 1 year work and travel in Japan and 3 month in Korea: www.teglas.asia (text is in German, but see the pictures!)

Last edited by Firebird : 02-24-2010 at 05:48 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
sarasi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-25-2010, 12:41 AM

Sorry, there are no no-frills airlines flying between China and Japan. The only no frills airline currently operating in Japan is Jetstar (Australia), and this is a very recent arrival.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TimC (Offline)
New to JF

02-25-2010, 06:22 AM

Thanks folks for help
TimC