JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sasophie (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for a partner to visit in Japan - 09-16-2010, 12:37 AM

Hi, my name is Sophie, 22 years old and i'm going to Japan from april 18 to may 25 2011. Since i'm going alone my mom is kinda of worried (i undersand her of course) I also want to find a partner because it will be more fun and more pratical (better geting lost together then alone lol). So for now i'm planing to go to Osaka, Tokyo, Nara, Nagoya, Nikko, Kyoto and around. So if someone is looking for somesone to travel with here I am.
Thank for your time.
Sophie Rioux
by the way i'm french (québec) and i'm taking Japanese course.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

09-16-2010, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasophie View Post
Hi, my name is Sophie, 22 years old and i'm going to Japan from april 18 to may 25 2011. Since i'm going alone my mom is kinda of worried (i undersand her of course) I also want to find a partner because it will be more fun and more pratical (better geting lost together then alone lol). So for now i'm planing to go to Osaka, Tokyo, Nara, Nagoya, Nikko, Kyoto and around. So if someone is looking for somesone to travel with here I am.
Thank for your time.
Sophie Rioux
Salut Sophie !

Je comprends bien les sentiments de ta mère. Mais en même temps, je serais plus inquiété si ma fille voyageait avec un étranger de l'Internet que si elle voyageait toute seule. Le Japon c'est un pays très sûr. Même les adolescents d'autres pays peuvent sans risque voyager seuls.

Je dois parler à ta mère, peut-être.
_______

Tu es bienvenu pour pratiquer ton japonais avec nous ici en attendant.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sasophie (Offline)
New to JF

09-18-2010, 02:43 PM

lol merci, je vais surement réussir à la convaincre de pas s'inquiété. j'ai jusqu'au mois d'avril 2011 lol. et je vais surement devoir lui écrire toutles 1-2 jours hihi.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MuRaSaKiiNkI (Offline)
一番村ちゃん

Send a message via Skype™ to MuRaSaKiiNkI
hello Sophie! - 09-27-2010, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasophie View Post
Thank for your time.
Sophie Rioux
Hello! I'm 20, and I'm American, nice to meet chya!

I'm just ending my study abroad on April 18th~ I'm planning a trip for two weeks afterward. I'm hitting up Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, and maybe Tokyo again. I can meet up with you~ How many years of Japanese have you studied?

-Kimani
(#5 (permalink))
Old
curiosityshop (Offline)
New to JF

Talking 10-08-2010, 10:08 PM

Heya! I'm bilingual in French and English (my mum is french) but I'm going to write in English so we don't alienate non French-speakers

I'm also planning to visit Japan around May this year, but I haven't got the exact dates decided yet. I'm going to stay for about 3 weeks, but I've been trying to get as many contacts as possible who are going there around the same time so that if we happen to be in Japan at the same time we can meet up (instead of planning to go together and then being disappointed when someone cancels). I'm 19 by the way, and I'm currently on a gap year before going to university next year ^^

How much Japanese do you know? I've been trying to learn the language rather unsuccessfully since I was 11. If you're learning it too, it would be great if we could practice with each other, and share ideas on where to go on our travels, even if we don't end up meeting! I'm in England by the way. ^^
(#6 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-18-2010, 03:13 PM

Hi myself and miss misa are in our early twenties and British (so we are meant to hate you French right? *jokes ;p*) and planning our trip in may/june sometime so if we are around we could probably meet you a couple of times to keep you company for shopping and hanging out, not the whole trip for practical reasons but for a couple of keep-you-company sessions that might be pretty cool
Follow our thread started by missmisa for more info of what days we end up on and hotel advice.

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
curiosityshop (Offline)
New to JF

10-22-2010, 11:53 PM

Sounds awesome! Don't hate me! I'm only a quarter French! Sounds great! Could you send me a link to the thread pleaaase? ^^
(#8 (permalink))
Old
medu (Offline)
New to JF

10-31-2010, 03:10 PM

hii, im probably going to japan around that time too! im 21 girl and going alone too and i have the same problem. i was in osaka, tokyo, kyoto and nara in 2009 with my friends, but now they dont have money so i have to go alone XD do you have msn or something? =) would be so cool to meet there!

you other guys too if you want to meet i can meet youuu^^ i love tokyo and everything about japan soo much! i need someone to come and party in shibuya and stuff haha..
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Neffiline (Offline)
JF Regular

11-26-2010, 04:40 PM

Salut Sophie!

Je te comprends, quand je suis aller au Japon en 2009, ma mere est venu avec moi, elle ne m'aurait jamais laisser partir toute seule!

Mon conseil: Cherche pour des amis qui sont deja au Japon. L'internet est fantastique pour ca. A travers un forum de musique japonaise, je me suis fais 2 copines qui etudiaient au Japon au meme moment que j'allais etre a Tokyo. Apres avoir echanger plusieurs courriel pour apprendre a se connaitre et meme s'etre ajouter sur Facebook, elles m'ont toutes les deux donner leur numero de telephone au Japon, et nous nous sommes rencontrer une fois que je suis arriver.

C'etait super parce que je me suis fais de super bonnes amies, elles connaissaient deja Tokyo mieux que moi, donc elles ont pu m'aider, et j'ai eu une super bonne experience! Les 2 etaient des etudiantes venant de l'Europe donc je ne me sentais pas du tout a l'ecart ou comme un "alien" dans l'ocean de japonais.

Te gene pas si tu veux m'envoyer un courriel pour discuter: suteisichan@gmail.com

Bonne chance!

(#10 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-26-2010, 05:11 PM

The OP hasn't logged in on over two months, so don't expect much of a response.